Pricing Effectively for Customer Lifetime Value
How to Balance Pricing Performance and Customer Profitability
In B2B markets, retaining good customers and getting them to buy more and more over time has always been essential for survival. And for certain types of businesses...SaaS companies, for example...the business model itself hinges on the lifetime value of the customers. So how do you price effectively when today's business is just a small part of much greater whole? And how do you avoid making concessions in the interest of value that never materializes? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The principles and aspects of customer lifetime value that pricers really need to understand.
- Five pricing mistakes to avoid when looking to improve customer profitability and lifetime value.
- Considerations for including customer lifetime value differences in your pricing structures.
- Insights and tips for balancing short-term pricing performance and long-term profitability.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Your Salespeople to Price Better
Chances are, the behavior of your salespeople will ultimately determine whether your pricing strategies are effective or not. In this on-demand training seminar, learn proven approaches and strategies for getting your sales team to price and discount far more effectively.View This Webinar
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges