Pricing Effectively for Customer Lifetime Value
How to Balance Pricing Performance and Customer Profitability
In B2B markets, retaining good customers and getting them to buy more and more over time has always been essential for survival. And for certain types of businesses...SaaS companies, for example...the business model itself hinges on the lifetime value of the customers. So how do you price effectively when today's business is just a small part of much greater whole? And how do you avoid making concessions in the interest of value that never materializes? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The principles and aspects of customer lifetime value that pricers really need to understand.
- Five pricing mistakes to avoid when looking to improve customer profitability and lifetime value.
- Considerations for including customer lifetime value differences in your pricing structures.
- Insights and tips for balancing short-term pricing performance and long-term profitability.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges