Pricing Effectively for Customer Lifetime Value
How to Balance Pricing Performance and Customer Profitability
In B2B markets, retaining good customers and getting them to buy more and more over time has always been essential for survival. And for certain types of businesses...SaaS companies, for example...the business model itself hinges on the lifetime value of the customers. So how do you price effectively when today's business is just a small part of much greater whole? And how do you avoid making concessions in the interest of value that never materializes? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The principles and aspects of customer lifetime value that pricers really need to understand.
- Five pricing mistakes to avoid when looking to improve customer profitability and lifetime value.
- Considerations for including customer lifetime value differences in your pricing structures.
- Insights and tips for balancing short-term pricing performance and long-term profitability.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Price Segmentation Attributes
When developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the attributes that matter most. In this session, we review core concepts, explore various attributes, and walk thru a basic development process.View This Webinar
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume