Making Price Increases Stick
How to Capture What You Really Need From Your Price Increases
For most teams, market dynamics have made price increases a much more frequent occurrence. But as many can attest, rolling out a price increase is no guarantee that you'll actually get what you want and need from that price increase. After all, there are so many variables and wildcards that can impact the ultimate yield. So how do you reduce the uncertainty involved? How do you make your price increases "stick" to the degree you need? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Getting your customers...and your salespeople...to support and buy into your price increases.
- Crafting a more deliberate and surgical price increase strategy to lower risk and boost yield.
- Putting the fundamental structures in place to enable effective and efficient price increases.
- Why the typical and intuitive approach to price increases is fraught with uncertainty and risk.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
Visualizing Data to See the Trees in the Forest
Walter Paczkowski on harnessing the power of data visualization to explore and explain the causes of margin leakage.View This Guide
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume