Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- Is speaking about loss avoidance really more powerful than highlighting upside gains?
- What is the average % lift reported by those using price elasticity to set prices?
- What are the growth paths that other pricing groups are taking?
- I'm tired of policing my sales team and playing "bad cop" on every deal. Any suggestions?
- Can you measure price elasticity through channels?
- Are there other profitable growth drivers a pricing team could focus on?
- What are some good next steps to take once we've gleaned some solid insights about our competitive set?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- What do I do if my internal team can’t reach agreement on a set of value-drivers and their relative importance?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Your offerings deliver greater value. But at the slightest pushback from a buyer, your salespeople give in and start discounting that value away. In this webinar, we explore how to change this dynamic for good.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume