Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
How to Gain a Deeper Understanding of Your Competitors and Avoid Unnecessary Pricing Battles
When people think about pricing and the competition, they often think about the specific price-points their competitors are putting into the marketplace. They think about the tradeoffs and gaps associated with side-by-side feature and function comparisons. They tend to dwell on the bid they lost to a competitor last week. But for truly strategic pricing, you need to get beyond the tactical. In this guide, you'll get access to:
- The 3 angles you need to look at your competitors from to to get a strategic understanding of their approaches.
- The critical questions you'll need to ask and answer that can give you and your company the upper hand.
- A downloadable Audit Guide with dozens of strategic questions to help shape your thinking about specific competitors.
- How you can use these competitive perspectives and insights to improve your existing pricing strategies.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Power of Price Elasticity in B2B
Price elasticity is incredibly underutilized and often misunderstood. Barrett Thompson explains the nature of price elasticity in B2B and how you can use it to set better prices with far less risk.View This Interview
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges