Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
How to Gain a Deeper Understanding of Your Competitors and Avoid Unnecessary Pricing Battles
When people think about pricing and the competition, they often think about the specific price-points their competitors are putting into the marketplace. They think about the tradeoffs and gaps associated with side-by-side feature and function comparisons. They tend to dwell on the bid they lost to a competitor last week. But for truly strategic pricing, you need to get beyond the tactical. In this guide, you'll get access to:
- The 3 angles you need to look at your competitors from to to get a strategic understanding of their approaches.
- The critical questions you'll need to ask and answer that can give you and your company the upper hand.
- A downloadable Audit Guide with dozens of strategic questions to help shape your thinking about specific competitors.
- How you can use these competitive perspectives and insights to improve your existing pricing strategies.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Dealing with Price Exceptions
For many teams, their exception-handling processes are a significant and ongoing source of frustration and inefficiency. So how should you go about improving these critical processes?View This Webinar
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Five Strategies for Better Price Segmentation
A video guide that explores five strategies and considerations to make your price segmentation more powerful and profitable.View This Guide
There's More to Profit Than Price
For many pricing teams, expanding their perspectives from "pricing" to "profitability" is the key to maximizing effectiveness. In this on-demand training session, we expose and explore five of the other powerful growth levers that really matter in B2B environments.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume