Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
How to Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement in Your Pricing Function
Understandably, most companies are pretty secretive about their pricing capabilities. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your pricing function really stacks up. You might think your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a serious competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at PricingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to leverage "3 P" assessments to estimate the quality and efficacy of your pricing.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical pricing capability you'll want to assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Considerations and tips for improving the objectivity and credibility of your findings.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying & Capturing Profitable "Quick Wins"
It’s always good to have a few simple strategies close at hand for boosting margin dollars without having to expend a lot of time, effort, or money. In this three-part recorded training session, we discuss and explain 15 "quick win" strategies and tactics that have proven effective for others.View This Webinar
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Managing Successful Pricing Projects
Bringing new pricing initiatives to fruition in established B2B companies is rarely a cakewalk. So, how do we manage our pricing projects to maximize our odds of success and minimize the chance of failure?View This Webinar
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging