Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
How to Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement in Your Pricing Function
Understandably, most companies are pretty secretive about their pricing capabilities. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your pricing function really stacks up. You might think your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a serious competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at PricingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to leverage "3 P" assessments to estimate the quality and efficacy of your pricing.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical pricing capability you'll want to assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Considerations and tips for improving the objectivity and credibility of your findings.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Price Big Deals
Big deals generate a lot of internal pressure and it's easy to ignore the huge pitfalls of winning "badly." In this session, we explore a triangulated pricing approach to ensure profitability, mitigate risk, and avoid future regret.View This Webinar
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
It's dangerous to assume that the pricing principles are the same whether the buyer is an individual consumer or a business. This guide explains five important differences between B2B and B2C pricing and how you can use them to your advantage.View This Guide
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting