Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
How to Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement in Your Pricing Function
Understandably, most companies are pretty secretive about their pricing capabilities. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your pricing function really stacks up. You might think your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a serious competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at PricingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to leverage "3 P" assessments to estimate the quality and efficacy of your pricing.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical pricing capability you'll want to assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Considerations and tips for improving the objectivity and credibility of your findings.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges