Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
How to Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement in Your Pricing Function
Understandably, most companies are pretty secretive about their pricing capabilities. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your pricing function really stacks up. You might think your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a serious competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at PricingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to leverage "3 P" assessments to estimate the quality and efficacy of your pricing.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical pricing capability you'll want to assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Considerations and tips for improving the objectivity and credibility of your findings.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges