Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
How to Identify and Prioritize Opportunities for Improvement in Your Pricing Function
Understandably, most companies are pretty secretive about their pricing capabilities. As a result, it can be challenging to know how your pricing function really stacks up. You might think your capabilities are pretty good---or even ahead of curve---when in reality, you're woefully behind and at a serious competitive disadvantage. As it's our job to research what leading companies are doing, the team here at PricingBrew is in a unique position to help. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to leverage "3 P" assessments to estimate the quality and efficacy of your pricing.
- The seven major areas of strategic and tactical pricing capability you'll want to assess.
- A straightforward method of identifying specific functional weaknesses and capability gaps.
- Considerations and tips for improving the objectivity and credibility of your findings.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges