Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
Exposing the Costly Mistakes Other Pricing Groups Have Made...So You Don't Have to Repeat Them!
With few well-worn paths to follow, most established pricing groups have had to find their way through costly trial and error. Fortunately, most of their mistakes have been small and relatively easy to recover from. There are a few mistakes, however, that have set groups back months or even years. You're going to make mistakes; there's no getting around that. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why it's crucial to reject others' notions of what a pricing function does and adopt a more powerful perspective.
- How to ensure that you're focusing on the initiatives and activities that will actually produce the results you need.
- The strategic disconnects and tactical blunders that can undermine nearly everything you're trying to achieve.
- The organizational dynamics that are very often overlooked until it's almost too late to do anything about them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges