Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
Exposing the Costly Mistakes Other Pricing Groups Have Made...So You Don't Have to Repeat Them!
With few well-worn paths to follow, most established pricing groups have had to find their way through costly trial and error. Fortunately, most of their mistakes have been small and relatively easy to recover from. There are a few mistakes, however, that have set groups back months or even years. You're going to make mistakes; there's no getting around that. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes that others have already made, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Why it's crucial to reject others' notions of what a pricing function does and adopt a more powerful perspective.
- How to ensure that you're focusing on the initiatives and activities that will actually produce the results you need.
- The strategic disconnects and tactical blunders that can undermine nearly everything you're trying to achieve.
- The organizational dynamics that are very often overlooked until it's almost too late to do anything about them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Margin Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Margin Erosion in Uncertain Times