“Better” Practices for Pricing Improvement
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
At the PricingBrew Journal, our primary mission is to expose and explain the heights of best practice in B2B pricing. But we also recognize that for many pricing groups, that lofty place of "best practice" can seem very far away. Fortunately, however, pricing has so much power and leverage that even when "best" seems entirely out of reach, amazing results can still be generated by just getting "better." In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The dynamics of improvement that enable simple solutions and "duct tape" to generate big benefits.
- Understanding the principles behind the best practices and adapting them to less-than-ideal situations.
- How to assess your particular situation and identify improvements that are both beneficial and doable.
- A variety of relatively simple and "better" pricing approaches that others have used to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
How to Avoid Pricing Panic
How should you respond when something disruptive happens in your market? How do you avoid overreaction? How do you balance speedy action with smart action? And how do you prepare for the next disruption?View This Webinar
Survival Strategies for Raising Prices
In this on-demand training seminar, learn why some B2B companies struggle with price increases while others are able to do it with far less pain and angst. What are leading companies doing differently to execute price increases with far less risk, conflict, and uncertainty?View This Webinar
How to Price New Products
In this on-demand webinar, learn about three common types of new products that pricing teams are likely to encounter, and explore the core strategies and processes for dealing with the realities associated with them. Hint: "Best practice" is not always realistic.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges