“Better” Practices for Pricing Improvement
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
At the PricingBrew Journal, our primary mission is to expose and explain the heights of best practice in B2B pricing. But we also recognize that for many pricing groups, that lofty place of "best practice" can seem very far away. Fortunately, however, pricing has so much power and leverage that even when "best" seems entirely out of reach, amazing results can still be generated by just getting "better." In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The dynamics of improvement that enable simple solutions and "duct tape" to generate big benefits.
- Understanding the principles behind the best practices and adapting them to less-than-ideal situations.
- How to assess your particular situation and identify improvements that are both beneficial and doable.
- A variety of relatively simple and "better" pricing approaches that others have used to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Identifying the Right Unit of Value for Pricing
Simple pricing structures can hurt revenues and profits when they fail to align customer value and costs. This case study demonstrates how to identify the right "unit of value" for both pricing and costing purposes.View This Case Study
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges