“Better” Practices for Pricing Improvement
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
At the PricingBrew Journal, our primary mission is to expose and explain the heights of best practice in B2B pricing. But we also recognize that for many pricing groups, that lofty place of "best practice" can seem very far away. Fortunately, however, pricing has so much power and leverage that even when "best" seems entirely out of reach, amazing results can still be generated by just getting "better." In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The dynamics of improvement that enable simple solutions and "duct tape" to generate big benefits.
- Understanding the principles behind the best practices and adapting them to less-than-ideal situations.
- How to assess your particular situation and identify improvements that are both beneficial and doable.
- A variety of relatively simple and "better" pricing approaches that others have used to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Pricing
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce the pressure to discount.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges