“Better” Practices for Pricing Improvement
Making Progress and Generating Results When "Best Practice" Is Out of Reach
At the PricingBrew Journal, our primary mission is to expose and explain the heights of best practice in B2B pricing. But we also recognize that for many pricing groups, that lofty place of "best practice" can seem very far away. Fortunately, however, pricing has so much power and leverage that even when "best" seems entirely out of reach, amazing results can still be generated by just getting "better." In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The dynamics of improvement that enable simple solutions and "duct tape" to generate big benefits.
- Understanding the principles behind the best practices and adapting them to less-than-ideal situations.
- How to assess your particular situation and identify improvements that are both beneficial and doable.
- A variety of relatively simple and "better" pricing approaches that others have used to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
An edgy case study that exposes how one company got "creative" to improve profitability without having to change their sales team's ingrained cost-plus pricing behaviors.View This Case Study
Timing Your Pricing Actions for Success
The timing of your pricing actions can greatly influence how those actions are perceived and received. In this Express Guide, learn how to time your pricing actions to minimize conflict and maximize acceptance.View This Guide
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges