B2B eCommerce Pricing Practices
How to Manage and Improve Pricing Performance Through eCommerce Channels
While ecommerce has been growing in B2B for many years, the prolonged global pandemic has clearly kicked this trend into high gear. As a result, a lot of commercial pricing groups are now being forced to learn some new tricks. After all, even though most B2B pricing principles and practices are wholly transferable and applicable to ecommerce, there are significant differences that need to be taken into consideration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Taking advantage of the expanded dataset that electronic commerce generates.
- The dynamics of B2B ecommerce and balancing performance across sales modes.
- Many tactics, tips, and "lessons learned the hard way" by other B2B practitioners.
- The role of technology and the myths about ecommerce that can derail progress.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding 3 Costly Price Segmentation Mistakes
Price segmentation is the cornerstone of any successful pricing program but it's easy to make costly mistakes that can jeopardize your efforts. In this guide, learn how to sidestep three common mistakes.View This Diagnostic
Seven Strategies for Boosting Margin Dollars
It's good to have a few strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a lot of time and effort. This video guide explains seven simple solutions that can make a big difference to profitability.View This Guide
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Margin Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Margin Erosion in Uncertain Times