B2B eCommerce Pricing Practices
How to Manage and Improve Pricing Performance Through eCommerce Channels
While ecommerce has been growing in B2B for many years, the prolonged global pandemic has clearly kicked this trend into high gear. As a result, a lot of commercial pricing groups are now being forced to learn some new tricks. After all, even though most B2B pricing principles and practices are wholly transferable and applicable to ecommerce, there are significant differences that need to be taken into consideration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Taking advantage of the expanded dataset that electronic commerce generates.
- The dynamics of B2B ecommerce and balancing performance across sales modes.
- Many tactics, tips, and "lessons learned the hard way" by other B2B practitioners.
- The role of technology and the myths about ecommerce that can derail progress.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
From Tactical to Strategic Pricing
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other pricing teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
Delivering Data to Decision Makers
Providing data to decision-makers is a core responsibility for most pricing teams. But getting it right is a significant challenge. In this on-demand session, learn how leading teams are making their efforts in this area more effective.View This Webinar
Seven Strategies for Boosting Margin Dollars
It's good to have a few strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a lot of time and effort. This video guide explains seven simple solutions that can make a big difference to profitability.View This Guide
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges