B2B eCommerce Pricing Practices
How to Manage and Improve Pricing Performance Through eCommerce Channels
While ecommerce has been growing in B2B for many years, the prolonged global pandemic has clearly kicked this trend into high gear. As a result, a lot of commercial pricing groups are now being forced to learn some new tricks. After all, even though most B2B pricing principles and practices are wholly transferable and applicable to ecommerce, there are significant differences that need to be taken into consideration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Taking advantage of the expanded dataset that electronic commerce generates.
- The dynamics of B2B ecommerce and balancing performance across sales modes.
- Many tactics, tips, and "lessons learned the hard way" by other B2B practitioners.
- The role of technology and the myths about ecommerce that can derail progress.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges