B2B eCommerce Pricing Practices
How to Manage and Improve Pricing Performance Through eCommerce Channels
While ecommerce has been growing in B2B for many years, the prolonged global pandemic has clearly kicked this trend into high gear. As a result, a lot of commercial pricing groups are now being forced to learn some new tricks. After all, even though most B2B pricing principles and practices are wholly transferable and applicable to ecommerce, there are significant differences that need to be taken into consideration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Taking advantage of the expanded dataset that electronic commerce generates.
- The dynamics of B2B ecommerce and balancing performance across sales modes.
- Many tactics, tips, and "lessons learned the hard way" by other B2B practitioners.
- The role of technology and the myths about ecommerce that can derail progress.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Leveraging Price Testing
What do you need to know about the state of price testing in B2B environments? Which methods are best? And more importantly, how can you leverage these powerful concepts in your situation?View This Webinar
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
To win a negotiation without giving up too much, it's important to understand who's on the other side of the table. This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility