Promoting the Power of Pricing
Fostering Greater Internal Participation In the Quest for Pricing Improvement
In a typical B2B environment, there's a significant organizational component to any pricing improvement effort or initiative. After all, in B2B there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the level of organizational attention, support, and participation you really need to drive meaningful and lasting improvement over time? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How simple steps and processes provide many of the benefits of a full-scale internal marketing program.
- The four basic ingredients a simple promo program will include to maximize leverage and effectiveness.
- The five strategic components and messaging elements that will assuage fears and mitigate resistance.
- Three real-world examples of simple programs that other pricing leaders have employed to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
More Effective Cross-Functional Pricing
Pricing in a B2B environment is cross-functional by nature. In this on-demand webinar, learn about improving overall pricing performance by working more effectively with other groups and departments.View This Webinar
Developing Better Relationships with the Sales Team
Sales and pricing will rarely see eye to eye. Greg Preuer, Director of Pricing at Cooper Lighting, shares his experiences on how he's been able to work more effectively with the sales team.View This Interview
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
What's the best way to manage competitive pricing pressure? In this 4-part training webinar, we share 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges