Promoting the Power of Pricing
Fostering Greater Internal Participation In the Quest for Pricing Improvement
In a typical B2B environment, there's a significant organizational component to any pricing improvement effort or initiative. After all, in B2B there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the level of organizational attention, support, and participation you really need to drive meaningful and lasting improvement over time? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How simple steps and processes provide many of the benefits of a full-scale internal marketing program.
- The four basic ingredients a simple promo program will include to maximize leverage and effectiveness.
- The five strategic components and messaging elements that will assuage fears and mitigate resistance.
- Three real-world examples of simple programs that other pricing leaders have employed to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
Methods of Measuring Value and Pricing Performance
Ever had a request for more resources or investment met with "what have you done for me lately?" In this Expert Interview, Erin Cihak and Peter Bloechle discuss multiple approaches for credibly demonstrating value and contribution.View This Interview
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges