Promoting the Power of Pricing
Fostering Greater Internal Participation In the Quest for Pricing Improvement
In a typical B2B environment, there's a significant organizational component to any pricing improvement effort or initiative. After all, in B2B there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the level of organizational attention, support, and participation you really need to drive meaningful and lasting improvement over time? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How simple steps and processes provide many of the benefits of a full-scale internal marketing program.
- The four basic ingredients a simple promo program will include to maximize leverage and effectiveness.
- The five strategic components and messaging elements that will assuage fears and mitigate resistance.
- Three real-world examples of simple programs that other pricing leaders have employed to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
How to Tackle Trade Tariffs
In this insightful conversation, Sean Arnold helps us sort through the issues and understand our options when addressing the latest addition to our list of pricing challenges: trade tariffs.View This Interview
Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
Product and customer mix have an incredible amount of influence over every aspect of your performance. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to get proactive about "rigging" your mix to your advantage.View This Webinar
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges