Promoting the Power of Pricing
Fostering Greater Internal Participation In the Quest for Pricing Improvement
In a typical B2B environment, there's a significant organizational component to any pricing improvement effort or initiative. After all, in B2B there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the level of organizational attention, support, and participation you really need to drive meaningful and lasting improvement over time? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How simple steps and processes provide many of the benefits of a full-scale internal marketing program.
- The four basic ingredients a simple promo program will include to maximize leverage and effectiveness.
- The five strategic components and messaging elements that will assuage fears and mitigate resistance.
- Three real-world examples of simple programs that other pricing leaders have employed to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges