Promoting the Power of Pricing
Fostering Greater Internal Participation In the Quest for Pricing Improvement
In a typical B2B environment, there's a significant organizational component to any pricing improvement effort or initiative. After all, in B2B there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the level of organizational attention, support, and participation you really need to drive meaningful and lasting improvement over time? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How simple steps and processes provide many of the benefits of a full-scale internal marketing program.
- The four basic ingredients a simple promo program will include to maximize leverage and effectiveness.
- The five strategic components and messaging elements that will assuage fears and mitigate resistance.
- Three real-world examples of simple programs that other pricing leaders have employed to great effect.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
An edgy case study that exposes how one company got "creative" to improve profitability without having to change their sales team's ingrained cost-plus pricing behaviors.View This Case Study
Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
While you might think your pricing capabilities are pretty good, how do you really know? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges