The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
PricingBrew Research Into the Most Important Attributes, Skills, and Capabilities for Successful Pricing Analysts
What key competencies and skills are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have, or aspire to possess? We recently asked the PricingBrew Network for their input on this important question and compiled their responses for our subscribers. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The seven foundational attributes, mindsets, and perspectives you should look to hire or develop in your team.
- The six areas of "soft" skills and abilities that determine whether or not a pricing analyst is going to drive results.
- The eight areas of technical skill and ability in which successful pricing analysts should have a working knowledge.
- The major skills and abilities that are cited as being most important overall...and they're not what you might think.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Advancing Your Career in Pricing
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just hope that good things will happen in the future. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to take charge and make good things happen.View This Webinar
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges