Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
How to Influence Salespeople by Getting in Their Heads and Learning What Makes Them Tick
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. If this doesn't happen, all your hard work can go right down the drain as deals are being done in the field. But how do you effectively influence and motivate salespeople? In this tutorial you'll learn about:
- Why it's important to understand how salespeople are wired and what makes them tick.
- How thinking that salespeople are just motivated by money can backfire big time.
- Five simple steps you can take to better understand their perspectives and situation.
- Tricks to building rapport and positive influence with the sales team.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
Pricing Productivity Boosters
B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, most pricing teams are now being asked to do even more with even less. So how do we make the most of what we've got?View This Webinar
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
While you might think your pricing capabilities are pretty good, how do you really know? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume