Breaking Out of Your Pricing Silo
Mark Burton of Holden Advisors Shares His Latest Insights and Advice for Taking Your Pricing Department to the Next Level
When we first interviewed Mark Burton, he introduced us to the concept of the Embedded Pricing Organization. Representing the next evolution of the pricing department, our subscribers have been eager to learn more. In this follow-up interview, you will learn:
- Mark's latest insights into the Embedded Pricing Organization and how pricing departments are leveraging it.
- The business dynamics that are forcing pricing departments to function differently in order to remain relevant.
- The areas that Embedded Pricing Organizations are prioritizing for greater infusion of pricing expertise and capability.
- The most significant skills "gaps" that pricing practitioners and teams must overcome as they move forward.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges