Breaking Out of Your Pricing Silo
Mark Burton of Holden Advisors Shares His Latest Insights and Advice for Taking Your Pricing Department to the Next Level
When we first interviewed Mark Burton, he introduced us to the concept of the Embedded Pricing Organization. Representing the next evolution of the pricing department, our subscribers have been eager to learn more. In this follow-up interview, you will learn:
- Mark's latest insights into the Embedded Pricing Organization and how pricing departments are leveraging it.
- The business dynamics that are forcing pricing departments to function differently in order to remain relevant.
- The areas that Embedded Pricing Organizations are prioritizing for greater infusion of pricing expertise and capability.
- The most significant skills "gaps" that pricing practitioners and teams must overcome as they move forward.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Developing Pricing People Into Business Leaders
How do you develop great pricers and prepare them for other leadership positions in the company? In this interview, Greg Preuer discusses his team's intense, 48-week pricing training program.View This Interview
17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Having a better understanding of your buyers can help make profitable pricing outcomes the natural result. This guide reveals 17 powerful customer insights that are proven to be beneficial for creating advantageous pricing conditions.View This Guide
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
Pricing Pilot Programs
How do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches while maximizing your odd of success? In this session, learn how to leverage pilot programs and in-market trials to accelerate your progress.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges