Breaking Out of Your Pricing Silo
Mark Burton of Holden Advisors Shares His Latest Insights and Advice for Taking Your Pricing Department to the Next Level
When we first interviewed Mark Burton, he introduced us to the concept of the Embedded Pricing Organization. Representing the next evolution of the pricing department, our subscribers have been eager to learn more. In this follow-up interview, you will learn:
- Mark's latest insights into the Embedded Pricing Organization and how pricing departments are leveraging it.
- The business dynamics that are forcing pricing departments to function differently in order to remain relevant.
- The areas that Embedded Pricing Organizations are prioritizing for greater infusion of pricing expertise and capability.
- The most significant skills "gaps" that pricing practitioners and teams must overcome as they move forward.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building a Better Bid Desk
Large bids and quotes can have huge impacts on everything from revenue and profit to capacity utilization and strategic positioning. In this on-demand training session, learn strategies and tactics for improving the effectiveness of your bid desk.View This Webinar
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges