Breaking Out of Your Pricing Silo
Mark Burton of Holden Advisors Shares His Latest Insights and Advice for Taking Your Pricing Department to the Next Level
When we first interviewed Mark Burton, he introduced us to the concept of the Embedded Pricing Organization. Representing the next evolution of the pricing department, our subscribers have been eager to learn more. In this follow-up interview, you will learn:
- Mark's latest insights into the Embedded Pricing Organization and how pricing departments are leveraging it.
- The business dynamics that are forcing pricing departments to function differently in order to remain relevant.
- The areas that Embedded Pricing Organizations are prioritizing for greater infusion of pricing expertise and capability.
- The most significant skills "gaps" that pricing practitioners and teams must overcome as they move forward.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Pros & Cons of B2B Pricing Strategies
The conventional wisdom around pricing strategy often fails to make clear that some of the "standard" options are extremely dangerous in B2B environments! In this on-demand webinar, learn which pricing strategies actually work...and which ones will destroy your margins.View This Webinar
Methods of Measuring Value and Pricing Performance
Ever had a request for more resources or investment met with "what have you done for me lately?" In this Expert Interview, Erin Cihak and Peter Bloechle discuss multiple approaches for credibly demonstrating value and contribution.View This Interview
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges