Pricing Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Pricing
As pricing professionals, we're expected to make high-risk decisions with incomplete and imperfect information. And that's putting it lightly. With so many external and internal variables involved, it's like we're navigating a minefield of ambiguity and uncertainty in the dark. So how do we "illuminate" the landscape a bit? What steps can we take to reduce the ambiguity and uncertainty? And how do we make effective decisions while mitigating the personal and professional risks? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Assessing the potential outcomes and playing out the ramifications of pricing decisions.
- Developing and executing effective contingency plans to hedge against the downside risks.
- Leveraging data and research to better anticipate customer and competitor reactions.
- Adopting the proper mindset and perspective to deal with uncertainty on a daily basis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pros & Cons of Different Pricing Locations
To help guide your decision about where to locate a dedicated Pricing function in your business, we've compiled this reference table outlining four typical locations, the rationale for each location, as well as the top pros and cons that have been reported.View This Tool
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
Reducing Losses to "No Decision"
Studies have shown that companies can lose up to 40% of their forecasted deals to "no decision". In this on-demand webinar, learn strategic and tactical approaches for dealing with prospect inaction.View This Webinar
Generating More Sales from Existing Customers
Many B2B companies struggle to identify untapped sales opportunities and maximize revenue from the customers they've already acquired. In this four-part recorded training session, learn what leading sales operations are doing differently to grow share-of-wallet with existing customers.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility