Pricing Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Pricing
As pricing professionals, we're expected to make high-risk decisions with incomplete and imperfect information. And that's putting it lightly. With so many external and internal variables involved, it's like we're navigating a minefield of ambiguity and uncertainty in the dark. So how do we "illuminate" the landscape a bit? What steps can we take to reduce the ambiguity and uncertainty? And how do we make effective decisions while mitigating the personal and professional risks? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Assessing the potential outcomes and playing out the ramifications of pricing decisions.
- Developing and executing effective contingency plans to hedge against the downside risks.
- Leveraging data and research to better anticipate customer and competitor reactions.
- Adopting the proper mindset and perspective to deal with uncertainty on a daily basis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Breaking Out of Your Pricing "Box"
Effective pricing in B2B often requires coordination between marketing, sales, product management, and even accounting. This on-demand training session exposes how to influence the other departments that can make or break your pricing efforts.View This Webinar
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Pricing Configured Products
Strategies to Optimize Prices For Configurable and Custom Products