Pricing Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Pricing
As pricing professionals, we're expected to make high-risk decisions with incomplete and imperfect information. And that's putting it lightly. With so many external and internal variables involved, it's like we're navigating a minefield of ambiguity and uncertainty in the dark. So how do we "illuminate" the landscape a bit? What steps can we take to reduce the ambiguity and uncertainty? And how do we make effective decisions while mitigating the personal and professional risks? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Assessing the potential outcomes and playing out the ramifications of pricing decisions.
- Developing and executing effective contingency plans to hedge against the downside risks.
- Leveraging data and research to better anticipate customer and competitor reactions.
- Adopting the proper mindset and perspective to deal with uncertainty on a daily basis.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Business-to-Business Price Elasticity
In this recorded training session, we explain the fundamentals of price elasticity in straightforward terms, explore the various principles involved, and provides valuable tips and insights to help you get started toward leveraging this most powerful measure in B2B pricing.View This Webinar
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
The New Benchmarks for B2B Pricing Excellence
With a lever as powerful as pricing, it’s important to evaluate where you have room for improvement. This report helps readers to benchmark their pricing capabilities through a series of self-assessment questions in 10 vital areas.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning