How to Retain Your Key Customers
Proven Strategies and Tactics for Keeping Your Most Valuable Customers Over the Long Haul
Whenever you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team is forced to acquire even more new business to compensate. But pricing is ideally equipped to identify potential attrition and defection so they can be stopped before it's too late. In this on-demand training seminar, you'll learn about:
- Why customer churn is particularly important to companies in defined and concentrated verticals.
- What our research survey had to say about the most popular retention strategies.
- How different types of defection and attrition occur and why they are so difficult for salespeople to spot.
- Seven innovative strategies that leading organizations are using to improve their customer retention.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
Getting Beyond Pricing to Make a Real Impact
To be effective in B2B pricing, you have to be able influence all of the different functional groups involved. This guide exposes how to influence the upstream decisions that can ultimately make or break your pricing efforts.View This Guide
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Six Price Optimization Misconceptions Exposed
Price optimization can provide a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have adopted it. This guide explores the mistaken beliefs that could be costing you sales & margin dollars.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges