Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
How to Look at Pricing Performance in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, pricing analytics is only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, pricing analytics can serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How pricing analytics can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- Why pricing analytics is one of best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three segment-level performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic potential.
- How to use pricing analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
Pricing Services to Customer Value
When you’re selling services or project work, it can be challenging to get customers to focus on the value being delivered or exchanged. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to improve revenue and margins when your offering is largely intangible.View This Webinar
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges