Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
How to Look at Pricing Performance in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, pricing analytics is only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, pricing analytics can serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How pricing analytics can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- Why pricing analytics is one of best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three segment-level performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic potential.
- How to use pricing analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Promoting the Power of Pricing
In B2B, there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the organizational attention, support, and participation you need to drive improvement over time? It's easier than you may think!View This Webinar
Methods of Measuring Value and Pricing Performance
Ever had a request for more resources or investment met with "what have you done for me lately?" In this Expert Interview, Erin Cihak and Peter Bloechle discuss multiple approaches for credibly demonstrating value and contribution.View This Interview
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges