Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
How to Look at Pricing Performance in a Different Way and Put Your Company on a More Strategic Path
Most often, pricing analytics is only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, pricing analytics can serve a very different purpose---a much more strategic purpose. In this guide, you will learn about:
- How pricing analytics can help answer the big strategic questions that many B2B companies are struggling with.
- Why pricing analytics is one of best sources for information and insight to improve a company’s overall strategy.
- The three segment-level performance characteristics that are the most telling and indicative of strategic potential.
- How to use pricing analytics to identify your company's real strategic "sweet spot" within the overall marketplace.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
How to Explain Price Segmentation to Others
As powerful as it is, price segmentation can sometimes be difficult for people outside of pricing to understand. This tutorial simplifies the concepts so that just about anyone can understand this important and foundational concept.View This Tutorial
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges