Working Effectively with Other Groups and Departments to Improve Pricing Performance
As we've highlighted many times over the years, pricing in a B2B environment is a team sport. After all, there are usually many different groups and departments involved. Some are major players, while others have relatively minor roles. The actions of some will have very direct impacts on performance, while the influence of others can be a bit more subtle. As such, making sure everyone is headed in the right direction...and doing the right things...can be a significant challenge. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between three high-level approaches being taken by B2B pricing teams.
- Getting clear about your top pricing issues and focusing on the groups who can address them.
- Influencing disconnected groups and departments to modify their practices to improve results.
- Eight components to the most effective cross-functional pricing approaches we've encountered.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Multinational expansion often brings a massive increase in pricing complexity. In this session, we discuss how to cut through the complexities, focus on the fundamentals, and drive big performance improvements.View This Webinar
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
Managing Your "Minimum Advertised Price"
Many manufacturers have augmented their channel strategies with MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policies. While not a panacea, MAP policies can mitigate many channel control and conflict issues. In this guide, we expose 20 strategies and tactics for more effective MAP policies and programs.View This Guide
Getting to the Right Number
In this Expert Interview, Walter Paczkowski shares his perspectives on the challenges and opportunities he's identified in his work using advanced quantitative techniques to set better prices.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges