Working Effectively with Other Groups and Departments to Improve Pricing Performance
As we've highlighted many times over the years, pricing in a B2B environment is a team sport. After all, there are usually many different groups and departments involved. Some are major players, while others have relatively minor roles. The actions of some will have very direct impacts on performance, while the influence of others can be a bit more subtle. As such, making sure everyone is headed in the right direction...and doing the right things...can be a significant challenge. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical differences between three high-level approaches being taken by B2B pricing teams.
- Getting clear about your top pricing issues and focusing on the groups who can address them.
- Influencing disconnected groups and departments to modify their practices to improve results.
- Eight components to the most effective cross-functional pricing approaches we've encountered.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
Two Paths Toward Pricing Improvement
More B2B companies than ever before are taking steps to improve their pricing. But they aren't all going about it in the same ways...or achieving the same results. In this special report, we characterize the two primary paths that are being taken and expose the critical differences.View This Research
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges