Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
The Critical Differences and Core Concepts You Need to Understand About Pricing in B2B
Pricing in a business-to-business environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. From competitive and marketplace dynamics to customer and organizational considerations, there are certain fundamental concepts that are unique to B2B pricing. To be most effective, pricers need to understand these differences and the core concepts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- 12 ways B2B pricing is different and unique---and why those differences are so important to understand.
- Various consumer pricing "best practices" that are irrelevant, ineffective, and even dangerous in B2B.
- Six fundamental pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.
- The big advantages that B2B pricers enjoy over their B2C counterparts---and how to exploit them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Having a better understanding of your buyers can help make profitable pricing outcomes the natural result. This guide reveals 17 powerful customer insights that are proven to be beneficial for creating advantageous pricing conditions.View This Guide
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges