Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
The Critical Differences and Core Concepts You Need to Understand About Pricing in B2B
Pricing in a business-to-business environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. From competitive and marketplace dynamics to customer and organizational considerations, there are certain fundamental concepts that are unique to B2B pricing. To be most effective, pricers need to understand these differences and the core concepts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- 12 ways B2B pricing is different and unique---and why those differences are so important to understand.
- Various consumer pricing "best practices" that are irrelevant, ineffective, and even dangerous in B2B.
- Six fundamental pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.
- The big advantages that B2B pricers enjoy over their B2C counterparts---and how to exploit them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
The Fundamentals of Effective Pricing Analysis
In this on-demand training webinar, we share the fundamental concepts and principles behind effective pricing analysis, expose the critical building blocks that need to be in-place, and walk through a basic pricing analysis example to pull everything together.View This Webinar
Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
While you might think your pricing capabilities are pretty good, how do you really know? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges