Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
The Critical Differences and Core Concepts You Need to Understand About Pricing in B2B
Pricing in a business-to-business environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. From competitive and marketplace dynamics to customer and organizational considerations, there are certain fundamental concepts that are unique to B2B pricing. To be most effective, pricers need to understand these differences and the core concepts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- 12 ways B2B pricing is different and unique---and why those differences are so important to understand.
- Various consumer pricing "best practices" that are irrelevant, ineffective, and even dangerous in B2B.
- Six fundamental pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.
- The big advantages that B2B pricers enjoy over their B2C counterparts---and how to exploit them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
Dealing with Price Exceptions
For many teams, their exception-handling processes are a significant and ongoing source of frustration and inefficiency. So how should you go about improving these critical processes?View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges