Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
The Critical Differences and Core Concepts You Need to Understand About Pricing in B2B
Pricing in a business-to-business environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. From competitive and marketplace dynamics to customer and organizational considerations, there are certain fundamental concepts that are unique to B2B pricing. To be most effective, pricers need to understand these differences and the core concepts. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- 12 ways B2B pricing is different and unique---and why those differences are so important to understand.
- Various consumer pricing "best practices" that are irrelevant, ineffective, and even dangerous in B2B.
- Six fundamental pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.
- The big advantages that B2B pricers enjoy over their B2C counterparts---and how to exploit them.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Tackling Sales Comp to Drive Pricing Excellence
In this expert interview, Bob Vezeau, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at WestRock, discusses his experiences redesigning the company's sales compensation platform to better align with pricing excellence.View This Interview
The Multiple Dimensions of Value Chart
Use this chart of potential value-drivers along multiple dimensions to aid your initial brainstorming around how your offerings deliver value to your customers.View This Tool
How to Explain Price Segmentation to Others
As powerful as it is, price segmentation can sometimes be difficult for people outside of pricing to understand. This tutorial simplifies the concepts so that just about anyone can understand this important and foundational concept.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges