Powerhouse Pricing Teams
Exploring the Traits of Effective B2B Pricing Teams
While the winds are certainly shifting, dedicated pricing teams in B2B are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. That said, there's an awful lot to learn from the pricing teams that have been around a while---particularly those that have generated significant results and established themselves as essential ingredients to their company's recipe for success in the marketplace. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How successful pricing groups have evolved and expanded over time.
- Hard lessons learned about gaining traction and maintaining support.
- The principles and philosophies that have led to greater effectiveness.
- Recommendations for elevating the status of the pricing organization.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding 3 Costly Price Segmentation Mistakes
Price segmentation is the cornerstone of any successful pricing program but it's easy to make costly mistakes that can jeopardize your efforts. In this guide, learn how to sidestep three common mistakes.View This Diagnostic
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
This tutorial cuts through the apparent complexity of value-based pricing to provide simplified, step-by-step process for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
Four Ways to Get More Out of Pricing Analytics
There's no doubt that pricing analytics can be powerful, but it’s not a slam dunk. This guide explains four powerful strategies for producing more meaningful results from your pricing analytics efforts and investments.View This Guide
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges