Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Pricing Center of Excellence
For decades, experts and pundits have argued that a centralized pricing organization is the ideal model for driving significant performance improvements. These days, however, more and more companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The overall concept and model behind a Pricing Center of Excellence and why it makes sense in today's business environment.
- The critical differences between a traditional command-and-control pricing structure and a Pricing Center of Excellence.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating, developing, and managing a Pricing Center of Excellence in your company.
- The four primary areas of enablement and influence that a Pricing Center of Excellence will typically focus on over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
13 Unique Price Segmentation Attributes
When you identify meaningful segmentation attributes, you also uncover a source of competitive advantage. This research brief explores a variety of unique price segmentation attributes that companies in the PricingBrew Network have found to be important.View This Research
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges