Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Pricing Center of Excellence
For decades, experts and pundits have argued that a centralized pricing organization is the ideal model for driving significant performance improvements. These days, however, more and more companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The overall concept and model behind a Pricing Center of Excellence and why it makes sense in today's business environment.
- The critical differences between a traditional command-and-control pricing structure and a Pricing Center of Excellence.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating, developing, and managing a Pricing Center of Excellence in your company.
- The four primary areas of enablement and influence that a Pricing Center of Excellence will typically focus on over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Exposing the Secrets of Price Negotiation
How do you protect your margins when your sellers are so outmatched? How do you keep them from falling for every trick in the book? And what does your pricing team need to know to provide another layer of protection?View This Webinar
Navigating the Pricing Technology Landscape
Given the pace of change, it’s increasingly difficult to keep track of the various pricing technologies and what they’re best used for. In this recorded training seminar, we discuss the latest trends and developments and how different types of solutions compare.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges