Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Pricing Center of Excellence
For decades, experts and pundits have argued that a centralized pricing organization is the ideal model for driving significant performance improvements. These days, however, more and more companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The overall concept and model behind a Pricing Center of Excellence and why it makes sense in today's business environment.
- The critical differences between a traditional command-and-control pricing structure and a Pricing Center of Excellence.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating, developing, and managing a Pricing Center of Excellence in your company.
- The four primary areas of enablement and influence that a Pricing Center of Excellence will typically focus on over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
What's the best way to manage competitive pricing pressure? In this 4-part training webinar, we share 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Profitable Pricing Enablement
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the new "best practice" of leveraging data and technology to distribute pricing authority and control, without sacrificing improved pricing performance.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges