Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Pricing Center of Excellence
For decades, experts and pundits have argued that a centralized pricing organization is the ideal model for driving significant performance improvements. These days, however, more and more companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The overall concept and model behind a Pricing Center of Excellence and why it makes sense in today's business environment.
- The critical differences between a traditional command-and-control pricing structure and a Pricing Center of Excellence.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating, developing, and managing a Pricing Center of Excellence in your company.
- The four primary areas of enablement and influence that a Pricing Center of Excellence will typically focus on over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges