Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Learn About the Most Important Decisions and Steps When Creating a Pricing Center of Excellence
For decades, experts and pundits have argued that a centralized pricing organization is the ideal model for driving significant performance improvements. These days, however, more and more companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence. In this subscriber-only training webinar, you will learn about:
- The overall concept and model behind a Pricing Center of Excellence and why it makes sense in today's business environment.
- The critical differences between a traditional command-and-control pricing structure and a Pricing Center of Excellence.
- A straightforward, seven-step process for creating, developing, and managing a Pricing Center of Excellence in your company.
- The four primary areas of enablement and influence that a Pricing Center of Excellence will typically focus on over time.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
An edgy case study that exposes how one company got "creative" to improve profitability without having to change their sales team's ingrained cost-plus pricing behaviors.View This Case Study
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
Seven Strategies for Boosting Margin Dollars
It's good to have a few strategies close at hand that are effective at boosting margin dollars without a lot of time and effort. This video guide explains seven simple solutions that can make a big difference to profitability.View This Guide
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume