Profitable Pricing Enablement
Leveraging Data and Technology to Distribute Pricing Authority Without Sacrificing Pricing Performance
Salespeople love having the authority to make pricing and discounting decisions in the field. In fact, this control and authority is so important to them that they'll fight you tooth and nail to keep it. And in years past, this was a fight you just couldn't avoid if you really wanted to improve pricing performance. But things are different today and you no longer have to choose between distributed authority and performance improvement. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The "pricing enablement" model of pricing improvement that's rapidly becoming the new best practice in B2B.
- How distributed pricing authority not only reduces internal conflict but also delivers hidden financial benefits.
- Why the powerful combination of data and technology now makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Recommendations and considerations gleaned from pricing teams that are already well down the enablement path.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Rethinking the "Pricing Journey"
The “crawl, walk, run” approach used to be the standard for developing pricing capabilities in B2B. But that was 5-7 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Read this provocative report to learn why you must rethink the pricing journey.View This Research
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Communicating Pricing Concepts
In this session, we discuss a variety of strategies, tactics, techniques for helping others in your organization understand "enough" about crucial pricing principles and practices so that you can do what needs to be done.View This Webinar
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges