Profitable Pricing Enablement
Leveraging Data and Technology to Distribute Pricing Authority Without Sacrificing Pricing Performance
Salespeople love having the authority to make pricing and discounting decisions in the field. In fact, this control and authority is so important to them that they'll fight you tooth and nail to keep it. And in years past, this was a fight you just couldn't avoid if you really wanted to improve pricing performance. But things are different today and you no longer have to choose between distributed authority and performance improvement. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The "pricing enablement" model of pricing improvement that's rapidly becoming the new best practice in B2B.
- How distributed pricing authority not only reduces internal conflict but also delivers hidden financial benefits.
- Why the powerful combination of data and technology now makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Recommendations and considerations gleaned from pricing teams that are already well down the enablement path.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing Your Differential Value Step-by-Step
This tutorial cuts through the apparent complexity of value-based pricing to provide simplified, step-by-step process for understanding and exposing the differential value of your offerings.View This Tutorial
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
Preventing Bad Deals Before They Happen
Thanks to analytical toolsets, it's easy to identify deals that weren't priced properly. But after-the-fact corrective actions do little to prevent outliers from happening again. This diagnostic shows you how to uncover and address the true root causes behind bad deals.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges