Profitable Pricing Enablement
Leveraging Data and Technology to Distribute Pricing Authority Without Sacrificing Pricing Performance
Salespeople love having the authority to make pricing and discounting decisions in the field. In fact, this control and authority is so important to them that they'll fight you tooth and nail to keep it. And in years past, this was a fight you just couldn't avoid if you really wanted to improve pricing performance. But things are different today and you no longer have to choose between distributed authority and performance improvement. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The "pricing enablement" model of pricing improvement that's rapidly becoming the new best practice in B2B.
- How distributed pricing authority not only reduces internal conflict but also delivers hidden financial benefits.
- Why the powerful combination of data and technology now makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Recommendations and considerations gleaned from pricing teams that are already well down the enablement path.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
Better Product Management for Better Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, learn how leading pricing teams are influencing the pre-market decisions that can increase pricing pressure and limit the prices you can command in the market.View This Webinar
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges