Profitable Pricing Enablement
Leveraging Data and Technology to Distribute Pricing Authority Without Sacrificing Pricing Performance
Salespeople love having the authority to make pricing and discounting decisions in the field. In fact, this control and authority is so important to them that they'll fight you tooth and nail to keep it. And in years past, this was a fight you just couldn't avoid if you really wanted to improve pricing performance. But things are different today and you no longer have to choose between distributed authority and performance improvement. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The "pricing enablement" model of pricing improvement that's rapidly becoming the new best practice in B2B.
- How distributed pricing authority not only reduces internal conflict but also delivers hidden financial benefits.
- Why the powerful combination of data and technology now makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Recommendations and considerations gleaned from pricing teams that are already well down the enablement path.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Value-based pricing is like any other business practice in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, learn the core concepts and essential processes that generate the most bang for the buck.View This Webinar
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn how pricing analysis skills are ideal to identify and minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges