Profitable Pricing Enablement
Leveraging Data and Technology to Distribute Pricing Authority Without Sacrificing Pricing Performance
Salespeople love having the authority to make pricing and discounting decisions in the field. In fact, this control and authority is so important to them that they'll fight you tooth and nail to keep it. And in years past, this was a fight you just couldn't avoid if you really wanted to improve pricing performance. But things are different today and you no longer have to choose between distributed authority and performance improvement. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The "pricing enablement" model of pricing improvement that's rapidly becoming the new best practice in B2B.
- How distributed pricing authority not only reduces internal conflict but also delivers hidden financial benefits.
- Why the powerful combination of data and technology now makes it possible to have the best of both worlds.
- Recommendations and considerations gleaned from pricing teams that are already well down the enablement path.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Competitive Insights for More Strategic Pricing
To avoid unnecessary pricing battles, you need to have a deep understanding of your competitors and their approaches to pricing. This guide shows you how to gain the strategic insights you need.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges