Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An Insightful Conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners About Pricing Improvement in B2B
You can't put your finger on it, but you just know that something's wrong with your pricing. What do you do? In this expert interview, we talk to Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher Partners about the pricing problems he typically encounters and how companies can overcome them.
- The most common pricing problems and issues that B2B companies are struggling with today.
- The really important aspect of win-loss data and why you should get past the excuses for not collecting it.
- The types of human resources you should be looking for when building a pricing organization or function.
- The psychological benefits of creating price-value options and stratifying your spread of offerings.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales compensation plan to reduce unnecessary discounting and boost profitability.View This Webinar
Combating Competitive Pricing Pressure
Pricing pressure is just a fact of life. But how well you handle that pressure can determine whether your business ultimately succeeds or fails. This guide exposes 15 ways to address (and prepare for) competitive pricing pressure.View This Guide
A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
We recently went through a virtual negotiation training program that can help close the massive skills gap between buyers and sellers. In this research brief, we share our impressions and recommendations.View This Research
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges