Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An Insightful Conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners About Pricing Improvement in B2B
You can't put your finger on it, but you just know that something's wrong with your pricing. What do you do? In this expert interview, we talk to Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher Partners about the pricing problems he typically encounters and how companies can overcome them.
- The most common pricing problems and issues that B2B companies are struggling with today.
- The really important aspect of win-loss data and why you should get past the excuses for not collecting it.
- The types of human resources you should be looking for when building a pricing organization or function.
- The psychological benefits of creating price-value options and stratifying your spread of offerings.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
The Leading Edge of Customer-Specific Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Pete Eppele discusses current best practices and sheds light on what leading pricing functions are doing right now to manage and optimize their customer-specific pricing.View This Interview
Rethinking the "Pricing Journey"
The “crawl, walk, run” approach used to be the standard for developing pricing capabilities in B2B. But that was 5-7 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Read this provocative report to learn why you must rethink the pricing journey.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges