Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An Insightful Conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners About Pricing Improvement in B2B
You can't put your finger on it, but you just know that something's wrong with your pricing. What do you do? In this expert interview, we talk to Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher Partners about the pricing problems he typically encounters and how companies can overcome them.
- The most common pricing problems and issues that B2B companies are struggling with today.
- The really important aspect of win-loss data and why you should get past the excuses for not collecting it.
- The types of human resources you should be looking for when building a pricing organization or function.
- The psychological benefits of creating price-value options and stratifying your spread of offerings.
This interview is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
Delivering No-Brainer Pricing Guidance
While equipping sales reps with accurate pricing guidance is a priority for many, it's hard to get right. In this session, learn seven key ingredients to deliver guidance your salespeople will actually use.View This Webinar
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. In this tutorial, learn the fundamental process steps that are crucial for success.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this interview as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges