Pricing Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Process Efficiency, Accuracy, and Responsiveness
With so many moving parts, developing effective and efficient pricing processes can be a significant challenge. Getting the right prices to the right places at the right times is tough enough. But you also have to contend with all the exceptions, outliers, and "special situations" that may come up. And to add insult to injury, you have to do all of this on a shoestring budget. So how do you do it? Where should you focus your limited time and resources? And what can you learn from others who've gone before? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Analyzing your pricing "machine" to identify critical bottlenecks and prioritize improvements.
- Developing appropriate pricing procedures, policies, and rules to ensure a consistent basis.
- Leveraging technology to automate, streamline, and scale your pricing and quoting processes.
- Avoiding the traps and minefields other pricing teams have blundered into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
How to Hire Great Pricing People
How do you identify pricing candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn the most important attributes you should be looking for when building your team.View This Webinar
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges