Pricing Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Process Efficiency, Accuracy, and Responsiveness
With so many moving parts, developing effective and efficient pricing processes can be a significant challenge. Getting the right prices to the right places at the right times is tough enough. But you also have to contend with all the exceptions, outliers, and "special situations" that may come up. And to add insult to injury, you have to do all of this on a shoestring budget. So how do you do it? Where should you focus your limited time and resources? And what can you learn from others who've gone before? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Analyzing your pricing "machine" to identify critical bottlenecks and prioritize improvements.
- Developing appropriate pricing procedures, policies, and rules to ensure a consistent basis.
- Leveraging technology to automate, streamline, and scale your pricing and quoting processes.
- Avoiding the traps and minefields other pricing teams have blundered into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
In our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Use this self-assessment to see how your capabilities measure up.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges