Pricing Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Process Efficiency, Accuracy, and Responsiveness
With so many moving parts, developing effective and efficient pricing processes can be a significant challenge. Getting the right prices to the right places at the right times is tough enough. But you also have to contend with all the exceptions, outliers, and "special situations" that may come up. And to add insult to injury, you have to do all of this on a shoestring budget. So how do you do it? Where should you focus your limited time and resources? And what can you learn from others who've gone before? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Analyzing your pricing "machine" to identify critical bottlenecks and prioritize improvements.
- Developing appropriate pricing procedures, policies, and rules to ensure a consistent basis.
- Leveraging technology to automate, streamline, and scale your pricing and quoting processes.
- Avoiding the traps and minefields other pricing teams have blundered into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Addressing Top Pricing Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Journal's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges