Pricing Process Improvement
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Process Efficiency, Accuracy, and Responsiveness
With so many moving parts, developing effective and efficient pricing processes can be a significant challenge. Getting the right prices to the right places at the right times is tough enough. But you also have to contend with all the exceptions, outliers, and "special situations" that may come up. And to add insult to injury, you have to do all of this on a shoestring budget. So how do you do it? Where should you focus your limited time and resources? And what can you learn from others who've gone before? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Analyzing your pricing "machine" to identify critical bottlenecks and prioritize improvements.
- Developing appropriate pricing procedures, policies, and rules to ensure a consistent basis.
- Leveraging technology to automate, streamline, and scale your pricing and quoting processes.
- Avoiding the traps and minefields other pricing teams have blundered into along the way.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
More Effective Cross-Functional Pricing
Pricing in a B2B environment is cross-functional by nature. In this on-demand webinar, learn about improving overall pricing performance by working more effectively with other groups and departments.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges