Five Tips for More Effective Price Segmentation
Exploring Five Strategies for Making Your Price Segmentation More Powerful and More Profitable
It's not too bold to say that the success---or failure---of a pricing initiative hinges on the quality and accuracy of the underlying price segmentation model. Highlighting a number of strategies for improving your segmentation model, in this video guide you will learn about:
- How granular your price segmentation needs to be and why it needs to take various deal circumstances into account.
- The right way to leverage your internal team's knowledge and experience about how customers respond to price.
- How and why you need to get beyond the anecdotes and internal opinions to learn the truth about which attributes matter.
- Striking the right balance between the accuracy of your segmentation model and your team's ability to execute to it.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
Building A Center Of Excellence Around Pricing
For many companies, the Pricing Center of Excellence model is finding favor over centralized pricing teams. This guide exposes the critical differences and steps to getting started with this popular model in your own organization.View This Guide
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges