Five Tips for More Effective Price Segmentation
Exploring Five Strategies for Making Your Price Segmentation More Powerful and More Profitable
It's not too bold to say that the success---or failure---of a pricing initiative hinges on the quality and accuracy of the underlying price segmentation model. Highlighting a number of strategies for improving your segmentation model, in this video guide you will learn about:
- How granular your price segmentation needs to be and why it needs to take various deal circumstances into account.
- The right way to leverage your internal team's knowledge and experience about how customers respond to price.
- How and why you need to get beyond the anecdotes and internal opinions to learn the truth about which attributes matter.
- Striking the right balance between the accuracy of your segmentation model and your team's ability to execute to it.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Tackle Trade Tariffs
In this insightful conversation, Sean Arnold helps us sort through the issues and understand our options when addressing the latest addition to our list of pricing challenges: trade tariffs.View This Interview
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges