Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Keeping Your Value Pricing Efforts from Falling Apart in the Last Mile
It's so frustrating. You've done the work to know that your offerings deliver more value than the alternatives. But the second there's the slightest amount of push back or hesitancy from a prospective buyer, your salespeople just cave in and start discounting that value away. So how do you change this dynamic? How do you reinforce your value in the marketplace? How do you get your sales team to actually "sell the value?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Checking your work to ensure that you've developed a rock-solid differential value case.
- Making better use of marketing materials to prime buyers and influence value perceptions.
- Addressing five conditions that need to be in place for reps to sell the value consistently.
- Anticipating and overcoming the biggest sources of organization conflict and resistance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
Leveraging the Power of Price Segmentation
In this Expert Interview, Paul Parsons discusses his experiences helping a number of distributors and manufacturers leverage the power of segmentation to boost their margins and profits.View This Interview
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges