Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Keeping Your Value Pricing Efforts from Falling Apart in the Last Mile
It's so frustrating. You've done the work to know that your offerings deliver more value than the alternatives. But the second there's the slightest amount of push back or hesitancy from a prospective buyer, your salespeople just cave in and start discounting that value away. So how do you change this dynamic? How do you reinforce your value in the marketplace? How do you get your sales team to actually "sell the value?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Checking your work to ensure that you've developed a rock-solid differential value case.
- Making better use of marketing materials to prime buyers and influence value perceptions.
- Addressing five conditions that need to be in place for reps to sell the value consistently.
- Anticipating and overcoming the biggest sources of organization conflict and resistance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
How to Crater a Market with Cost-Plus Pricing
For one large manufacturer, cost-plus pricing was tantamount to malpractice. In this case study, learn how the lack of strategic pricing capability reduced the value of an entire market by over $1 billion.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges