Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Keeping Your Value Pricing Efforts from Falling Apart in the Last Mile
It's so frustrating. You've done the work to know that your offerings deliver more value than the alternatives. But the second there's the slightest amount of push back or hesitancy from a prospective buyer, your salespeople just cave in and start discounting that value away. So how do you change this dynamic? How do you reinforce your value in the marketplace? How do you get your sales team to actually "sell the value?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Checking your work to ensure that you've developed a rock-solid differential value case.
- Making better use of marketing materials to prime buyers and influence value perceptions.
- Addressing five conditions that need to be in place for reps to sell the value consistently.
- Anticipating and overcoming the biggest sources of organization conflict and resistance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
Communicating Pricing Concepts
In this session, we discuss a variety of strategies, tactics, techniques for helping others in your organization understand "enough" about crucial pricing principles and practices so that you can do what needs to be done.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility