Getting Sales To Sell the Value
Keeping Your Value Pricing Efforts from Falling Apart in the Last Mile
It's so frustrating. You've done the work to know that your offerings deliver more value than the alternatives. But the second there's the slightest amount of push back or hesitancy from a prospective buyer, your salespeople just cave in and start discounting that value away. So how do you change this dynamic? How do you reinforce your value in the marketplace? How do you get your sales team to actually "sell the value?" In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Checking your work to ensure that you've developed a rock-solid differential value case.
- Making better use of marketing materials to prime buyers and influence value perceptions.
- Addressing five conditions that need to be in place for reps to sell the value consistently.
- Anticipating and overcoming the biggest sources of organization conflict and resistance.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
It's dangerous to assume that the pricing principles are the same whether the buyer is an individual consumer or a business. This guide explains five important differences between B2B and B2C pricing and how you can use them to your advantage.View This Guide
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges