Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Productive Interactions with the Sales Team
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is to be expected. After all, you have very different jobs that each carry different priorities, concerns, and perspectives. But while a little friction is normal...and can actually be healthy...too much can stop you in your tracks. So when the friction starts getting in the way of progress and performance, you have to be proactive and take steps to reduce it.In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to address the underlying root-causes behind the main sources of conflict and disagreement.
- How to identify mutually-beneficial solutions and design flexible approaches that work for everyone.
- How to develop the right inter-personal skills to reduce tensions while still getting what you need.
- How to leverage other influential sources of information to mitigate the "just your opinion" dynamic.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
The Price Segmentation Self-Assessment
Simply answer the questions in this self-assessment (objectively) to gauge the likely quality, accuracy, and efficacy of your price segmentation model. You can assess overall quality, as well as pinpoint specific opportunities for improvement.View This Tool
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges