Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Productive Interactions with the Sales Team
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is to be expected. After all, you have very different jobs that each carry different priorities, concerns, and perspectives. But while a little friction is normal...and can actually be healthy...too much can stop you in your tracks. So when the friction starts getting in the way of progress and performance, you have to be proactive and take steps to reduce it.In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to address the underlying root-causes behind the main sources of conflict and disagreement.
- How to identify mutually-beneficial solutions and design flexible approaches that work for everyone.
- How to develop the right inter-personal skills to reduce tensions while still getting what you need.
- How to leverage other influential sources of information to mitigate the "just your opinion" dynamic.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pros & Cons of Different Pricing Locations
To help guide your decision about where to locate a dedicated Pricing function in your business, we've compiled this reference table outlining four typical locations, the rationale for each location, as well as the top pros and cons that have been reported.View This Tool
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
While you might think your pricing capabilities are pretty good, how do you really know? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges