Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Productive Interactions with the Sales Team
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is to be expected. After all, you have very different jobs that each carry different priorities, concerns, and perspectives. But while a little friction is normal...and can actually be healthy...too much can stop you in your tracks. So when the friction starts getting in the way of progress and performance, you have to be proactive and take steps to reduce it.In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to address the underlying root-causes behind the main sources of conflict and disagreement.
- How to identify mutually-beneficial solutions and design flexible approaches that work for everyone.
- How to develop the right inter-personal skills to reduce tensions while still getting what you need.
- How to leverage other influential sources of information to mitigate the "just your opinion" dynamic.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Boosting the Pricing Team's Influence
How can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this session, learn the science of influence and persuasion.View This Webinar
Where Should the Pricing Function Be Located?
Should Pricing report directly to the CEO? Should it be located in Sales, Marketing, Product, or Finance? While none of these organizational locations is perfect, through our research, we've been able to identify and document some of the common pros and cons associated with each location.View This Research
More Effective Cross-Functional Pricing
Pricing in a B2B environment is cross-functional by nature. In this on-demand webinar, learn about improving overall pricing performance by working more effectively with other groups and departments.View This Webinar
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges