Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Productive Interactions with the Sales Team
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is to be expected. After all, you have very different jobs that each carry different priorities, concerns, and perspectives. But while a little friction is normal...and can actually be healthy...too much can stop you in your tracks. So when the friction starts getting in the way of progress and performance, you have to be proactive and take steps to reduce it.In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to address the underlying root-causes behind the main sources of conflict and disagreement.
- How to identify mutually-beneficial solutions and design flexible approaches that work for everyone.
- How to develop the right inter-personal skills to reduce tensions while still getting what you need.
- How to leverage other influential sources of information to mitigate the "just your opinion" dynamic.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Multinational expansion often brings a massive increase in pricing complexity. In this session, we discuss how to cut through the complexities, focus on the fundamentals, and drive big performance improvements.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Price Structure
In this on-demand webinar, we explore ten different approaches for structuring your prices to align to customer needs and priorities---from bundling, add-ons and multi-part prices to volume schedules, surcharges, and more.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting