Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Proven Strategies and Tactics for More Productive Interactions with the Sales Team
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is to be expected. After all, you have very different jobs that each carry different priorities, concerns, and perspectives. But while a little friction is normal...and can actually be healthy...too much can stop you in your tracks. So when the friction starts getting in the way of progress and performance, you have to be proactive and take steps to reduce it.In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How to address the underlying root-causes behind the main sources of conflict and disagreement.
- How to identify mutually-beneficial solutions and design flexible approaches that work for everyone.
- How to develop the right inter-personal skills to reduce tensions while still getting what you need.
- How to leverage other influential sources of information to mitigate the "just your opinion" dynamic.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Your Pricing Initiative
Want to get your pricing initiative approved? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that approval is almost a foregone conclusion.View This Webinar
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges