How to Defend Your Prices
Justifying and Supporting Pricing Decisions to Customers and Other Internal Stakeholders
Justifying your pricing decisions to prospects and customers is certainly a challenging endeavor all by itself. But in B2B environments, you sometimes have to work just as hard to convince other stakeholders inside your own company! In this on-demand training webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The strategic approach to defending your price that focuses on the war, not the battles.
- How to think about the other internal stakeholder groups that can make or break your efforts.
- Various ways to get your sales team to arrive at better pricing conclusions on their own.
- How to leverage projections and calculations to defend against discounting pressures.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Combat Competitive Pricing Pressure
How should you handle competitive pricing pressure? In this on-demand training session, you'll learn about 20 strategies and tactics leading pricing teams are using to anticipate competitive moves, minimize their impact, and respond more effectively.View This Webinar
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Pricing initiatives don't happen overnight and organizational support can wane over time. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives can end-up fading into the background. Learn the approaches two companies used to keep support and momentum going.View This Case Study
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges