How to Hire Great Pricing People
Getting the Right People in the Right Places to Generate the Results You Want
While the pricing practice has certainly grown, it's still very difficult to find people who already possess the exact skillsets your pricing team needs. So, how do you identify the candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? How do you ensure that you're putting the right people in the right places? What should you be thinking about as you expand and develop your pricing team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The 7 most important attributes you should be looking for, regardless of the specific pricing role or function.
- The pros and cons associated with hiring internal candidates or bringing people in from outside your company.
- The 3 technical pricing concepts that are huge differentiators for any candidate you might be considering.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for getting beyond the resumes to assess candidates' real capabilities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Avoiding Five Margin-Killing MarCom Mistakes
A guide to common marketing communication mistakes that reduce your perceived value and pricing power.View This Guide
Powerhouse Pricing Teams
In B2B, dedicated pricing teams are still a relatively new development. And as such, there are no long-standing rules for how everything should work. In this on-demand webinar, explore the common traits, characteristics, and behaviors of successful pricing teams that have been around longer than most.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges