How to Hire Great Pricing People
Getting the Right People in the Right Places to Generate the Results You Want
While the pricing practice has certainly grown, it's still very difficult to find people who already possess the exact skillsets your pricing team needs. So, how do you identify the candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? How do you ensure that you're putting the right people in the right places? What should you be thinking about as you expand and develop your pricing team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The 7 most important attributes you should be looking for, regardless of the specific pricing role or function.
- The pros and cons associated with hiring internal candidates or bringing people in from outside your company.
- The 3 technical pricing concepts that are huge differentiators for any candidate you might be considering.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for getting beyond the resumes to assess candidates' real capabilities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Can You Benefit from Better Deal Management?
Horror stories of unprofitable or poorly managed deals seem to be all too common in B2B. In this guide by Elliot Yama, learn the common causes of bad deals and four signs that your deal management process is lacking.View This Guide
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges