How to Hire Great Pricing People
Getting the Right People in the Right Places to Generate the Results You Want
While the pricing practice has certainly grown, it's still very difficult to find people who already possess the exact skillsets your pricing team needs. So, how do you identify the candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? How do you ensure that you're putting the right people in the right places? What should you be thinking about as you expand and develop your pricing team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The 7 most important attributes you should be looking for, regardless of the specific pricing role or function.
- The pros and cons associated with hiring internal candidates or bringing people in from outside your company.
- The 3 technical pricing concepts that are huge differentiators for any candidate you might be considering.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for getting beyond the resumes to assess candidates' real capabilities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
How to Break Out of Your Pricing Silo
In this expert interview, Mark Burton of Holden Advisors shares his latest insights and advice for getting beyond tactical analysis and taking your pricing department to the next level.View This Interview
How to Fight a Price War
In this on-demand webinar, learn strategies and tactics for preventing a price war, handling "dumb" competitors, de-escalating and avoiding provocative situations, and winning without actually fighting.View This Webinar
How Does Your Pricing Department Compare?
Ever wonder how your pricing department stacks up to others? This PricingPulse research briefing explores the size, experience, challenges, and priorities of B2B pricing organizations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges