How to Hire Great Pricing People
Getting the Right People in the Right Places to Generate the Results You Want
While the pricing practice has certainly grown, it's still very difficult to find people who already possess the exact skillsets your pricing team needs. So, how do you identify the candidates with the raw materials to be most successful? How do you ensure that you're putting the right people in the right places? What should you be thinking about as you expand and develop your pricing team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The 7 most important attributes you should be looking for, regardless of the specific pricing role or function.
- The pros and cons associated with hiring internal candidates or bringing people in from outside your company.
- The 3 technical pricing concepts that are huge differentiators for any candidate you might be considering.
- A variety of strategies and tactics for getting beyond the resumes to assess candidates' real capabilities.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Communicating Pricing Concepts
In this session, we discuss a variety of strategies, tactics, techniques for helping others in your organization understand "enough" about crucial pricing principles and practices so that you can do what needs to be done.View This Webinar
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
How to Craft Effective Strategic Value Messages
This tutorial shows you how to get beyond the platitudes and develop compelling messages that get prospects to view your offerings as being different, better than the alternatives, and worth the price.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Pricing Through Uncertainty
Strategies and Tactics for Navigating the Ambiguity and Risk in Pricing