Advancing Your Career in Pricing
How To Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the B2B Pricing Profession
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development and advancement gleaned from other successful pricing pros.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
There's More to Profit Than Price
For many pricing teams, expanding their perspectives from "pricing" to "profitability" is the key to maximizing effectiveness. In this on-demand training session, we expose and explore five of the other powerful growth levers that really matter in B2B environments.View This Webinar
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges