Advancing Your Career in Pricing
How To Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the B2B Pricing Profession
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development and advancement gleaned from other successful pricing pros.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
Assessing Your Pricing Capabilities
While you might think your pricing capabilities are pretty good, how do you really know? How can you tell? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to leverage "3 P" assessments to figure out where you're at and where you need to improve.View This Webinar
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges