Advancing Your Career in Pricing
How To Take Charge of Your Future and Get Ahead in the B2B Pricing Profession
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just cross your fingers and hope that good things will happen in the future. In today's competitive work environment, you have to figure out what you want to achieve and take proactive steps to make it a reality. In this on-demand training webinar, you will learn about:
- How to develop the skills and acquire the knowledge that can make you much more valuable and marketable.
- Where to focus your time, energy, and effort to avoid being viewed as a tactician or just another pair of hands.
- How to promote the importance of pricing and toot your own horn without becoming one of "those" people.
- Numerous strategies and tactics for career development and advancement gleaned from other successful pricing pros.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Are pricing technologies all the same? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? In this webinar, we cut thru the confusion to help you understand your options for technology-enabled pricing.View This Webinar
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
Building a Pricing Center of Excellence
Experts have long argued that centralized pricing is the ideal model for driving performance improvement. But these days, companies are finding success taking a different approach---the Pricing Center of Excellence.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges