Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- What if our top-selling salesperson is the worst at hitting target prices and margins?
- Should we use current or potential LTV in our segmentation?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
- Aren't pricing outliers always a bad thing?
- How can product packaging be leveraged to increase profitability?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Isn't the point of analytics all about identifying outliers and taking action to make sure they don't happen again?
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- What if our whole analytics initiative is built around giving end-users the ability to slice-and-dice data for themselves?
- Why don't more B2B companies measure and utilize price elasticity?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
Getting the Top Job in B2B Pricing
How do you become a Vice President of Pricing at a multi-billion dollar B2B company? A great first step is to get some advice from someone like Dick Braun, the Vice President of Strategic Pricing at Parker Hannifin.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging