Anticipating Competitors’ Pricing Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions
In B2B pricing, it's often said that your plans can only be as smart as your dumbest competitor. While the statement is nowhere close to the truth, the sentiment is certainly understandable. After all, your competitors' pricing actions and reactions add many more variables to an already complex mix. So, how can you reduce the competitive ambiguity in pricing? How can you get ahead of your competitors' actions and reactions? How do you anticipate their moves and prevent them from foiling your plans? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Narrowing the field to focus on the competitors that matter most to the business at hand.
- Asking the right strategic questions to better understand what makes your competitors tick.
- Incorporating the anticipated competitive responses into your pricing strategies and plans.
- Putting competitive feedback from your customers and salespeople in proper perspective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
There's More to Profit Than Price
For many pricing teams, expanding their perspectives from "pricing" to "profitability" is the key to maximizing effectiveness. In this on-demand training session, we expose and explore five of the other powerful growth levers that really matter in B2B environments.View This Webinar
The Fundamentals of Price Segmentation
In this recorded training seminar, we explain the concept of price segmentation and why it's such a powerful and important tool. We explore the essential process and even walk through a step-by-step exercise, building an example price segmentation model from scratch.View This Webinar
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning