Anticipating Competitors’ Pricing Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions
In B2B pricing, it's often said that your plans can only be as smart as your dumbest competitor. While the statement is nowhere close to the truth, the sentiment is certainly understandable. After all, your competitors' pricing actions and reactions add many more variables to an already complex mix. So, how can you reduce the competitive ambiguity in pricing? How can you get ahead of your competitors' actions and reactions? How do you anticipate their moves and prevent them from foiling your plans? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Narrowing the field to focus on the competitors that matter most to the business at hand.
- Asking the right strategic questions to better understand what makes your competitors tick.
- Incorporating the anticipated competitive responses into your pricing strategies and plans.
- Putting competitive feedback from your customers and salespeople in proper perspective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Exposing the Truth About Value-Based Pricing
In this Expert Interview, Stephan Liozu discusses what it really means to practice value-based pricing in a B2B environment. And here's a hint --- there's a lot more to it than many would have us believe!View This Interview
Working With the C-Suite to Improve Pricing
A conversation with veteran pricing professional Lydia DiLiello about working more effectively with executive management.View This Interview
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Developing Better Relationships with the Sales Team
Sales and pricing will rarely see eye to eye. Greg Preuer, Director of Pricing at Cooper Lighting, shares his experiences on how he's been able to work more effectively with the sales team.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging