Anticipating Competitors’ Pricing Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions
In B2B pricing, it's often said that your plans can only be as smart as your dumbest competitor. While the statement is nowhere close to the truth, the sentiment is certainly understandable. After all, your competitors' pricing actions and reactions add many more variables to an already complex mix. So, how can you reduce the competitive ambiguity in pricing? How can you get ahead of your competitors' actions and reactions? How do you anticipate their moves and prevent them from foiling your plans? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Narrowing the field to focus on the competitors that matter most to the business at hand.
- Asking the right strategic questions to better understand what makes your competitors tick.
- Incorporating the anticipated competitive responses into your pricing strategies and plans.
- Putting competitive feedback from your customers and salespeople in proper perspective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Selling Your Pricing Initiative
Want to get your pricing initiative approved? In this on-demand webinar, learn how to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that approval is almost a foregone conclusion.View This Webinar
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Pricing Configured Products
How do you price configured and customized products effectively? How do you ensure that your costs and margin minimums are covered? And how do you capture more of the value being delivered?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting