Anticipating Competitors’ Pricing Moves
Learn Proven Approaches for Predicting Competitive Actions and Reactions
In B2B pricing, it's often said that your plans can only be as smart as your dumbest competitor. While the statement is nowhere close to the truth, the sentiment is certainly understandable. After all, your competitors' pricing actions and reactions add many more variables to an already complex mix. So, how can you reduce the competitive ambiguity in pricing? How can you get ahead of your competitors' actions and reactions? How do you anticipate their moves and prevent them from foiling your plans? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Narrowing the field to focus on the competitors that matter most to the business at hand.
- Asking the right strategic questions to better understand what makes your competitors tick.
- Incorporating the anticipated competitive responses into your pricing strategies and plans.
- Putting competitive feedback from your customers and salespeople in proper perspective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Suffering from a Costly Case of Sticker Shock
In B2B environments where discounting is habitual, it's easy to think that your list prices don't really matter all that much. But before you conclude that list prices are inconsequential in your business, consider this case of a B2B reseller who just couldn't see what they were missing.View This Case Study
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide
The Marketing Research Analysis Guide will help you interrogate your marketing research findings to gain strategic insights and identify opportunities for truly meaningful action.View This Tool
Fighting Over-Discounting in the Field
Over-discounting in the field is a frustrating reality for most B2B pricing teams. So, how do you prevent it from happening? In this Expert Interview, Chaz Napoli shares the strategies and tactics he's found to be effective through hundreds of customer engagements.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Leveraging Price Testing
Concepts and Considerations for More Accurate and Effective Price Testing