Improving Your Price Lists
Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Crafting More Effective Price Lists and Matrices
For many companies, price lists and matrices are their primary mechanisms for delivering prices to the field. Beyond being relatively simple and easy to understand, price lists also tend to play well with legacy backend systems. But because they are such blunt and coarse instruments, price lists and matrices are hardly the ideal mechanisms for optimal pricing. That said, you have to do the best you can with what you've got! So how do you improve performance using price lists and matrices? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The most powerful variables you have to work with---there are more than you might suspect!
- How to think about price lists and matrices in relation to your price segmentation model.
- Best practices and strategic considerations for managing "off grid" deals and negotiations.
- A variety of effective tweaks and proven enhancements that can drive big performance gains.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
Stop Being Afraid of Procurement
In this interview with Chris Provines, author of "Selling to Procurement", get an inside look at the goals and tactics of the purchasing people who are working so hard to get your salespeople to give up margin.View This Interview
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Pricing
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce the pressure to discount.View This Tutorial
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging