Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Technology-Enabled Pricing
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their pricing capabilities and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to just throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of pricing technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A helpful diagnostic process you can use to assess your specific situation and make better technology decisions.
- The myths and misconceptions about pricing technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that pricing technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Six Price Optimization Misconceptions Exposed
Price optimization can provide a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have adopted it. This guide explores the mistaken beliefs that could be costing you sales & margin dollars.View This Guide
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Exploring Four Different Types of Buyers
To win a negotiation without giving up too much, it's important to understand who's on the other side of the table. This interview with Nelson Hyde teaches you about four types of buyers --- how to identify them and how to deal with them.View This Interview
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges