Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Technology-Enabled Pricing
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their pricing capabilities and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to just throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of pricing technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A helpful diagnostic process you can use to assess your specific situation and make better technology decisions.
- The myths and misconceptions about pricing technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that pricing technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
Avoiding Guesswork in Value-Based Pricing
Most value-based pricing initiatives aren't small undertakings--and shouldn't be left to trial and intuition. This guide outlines a proven research process that can get you started.View This Guide
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn how pricing analysis skills are ideal to identify and minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges