Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Technology-Enabled Pricing
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their pricing capabilities and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to just throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of pricing technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A helpful diagnostic process you can use to assess your specific situation and make better technology decisions.
- The myths and misconceptions about pricing technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that pricing technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Price Segmentation
In this expert interview, Barrett Thompson provides insight into the common problems and pitfalls to avoid when developing price segmentation models in B2B environments.View This Interview
Finding Margin Leaks in Your Sales Processes
Every sale is the result of a process. With any process, the quality of the final product is determined by the raw materials. This diagnostic helps improve pricing results by identifying root causes in your sales processes.View This Diagnostic
The Right Way to Manage and Enable Change
How do you encourage, enable, and manage organizational change when the deck is stacked against you? In this in-depth interview, Scott McAllister and Suraj Mohandas share the quantifiable benefits of effective change management and expose the essential steps that are required to get it right.View This Interview
How a "Top Salesperson" Gutted a Pricing Initiative
It's important to get Sales on-board when pursuing a pricing technology initiative, right? But how important is it, really? In this case study, learn to avoid the mistakes one company made when implementing a new pricing technology.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges