Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Technology-Enabled Pricing
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their pricing capabilities and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to just throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of pricing technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A helpful diagnostic process you can use to assess your specific situation and make better technology decisions.
- The myths and misconceptions about pricing technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that pricing technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
How Customers Evaluate a Price
Customers aren't as logical in understanding value and assessing a price as you might think. In this guide, Mark Dresdner exposes eight factors that play an important role when a potential customer evaluates your prices.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges