Making Sense of Pricing Technology
Cutting thru the Confusion to Understand Your Options for Technology-Enabled Pricing
More and more companies today are looking to invest in their pricing capabilities and infrastructure. But as they survey the landscape, it's hard to make sense of the various technologies that are available today. How are they different? Do the differences actually matter? What do we need? How do we choose? These questions and many more cause many to just throw up their hands in frustration. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The critical distinctions between various types of pricing technologies and why they matter in practical terms.
- A helpful diagnostic process you can use to assess your specific situation and make better technology decisions.
- The myths and misconceptions about pricing technology that are causing too many companies to fall behind.
- Important considerations and evaluation criteria that pricing technology vendors may not be quick to volunteer.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
The Marketing Research Interview Guide
Categories and sample questions for developing effective marketing research interview guides. A robust and well-rounded interview guide can be constructed by just developing one question in each category.View This Tool
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Are They a Price Buyer or a Poker Player?
It's easy to assume that when a buyer says they need a lower price, they really mean it. But making the wrong assumption can be very costly. Nelson Hyde explains how to tell when a buyer is bluffing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges