Managing Multichannel Pricing
Strategies and Tactics for Profitable Pricing Alignment Across Multiple Sales Channels
While multichannel pricing tends to get a lot of attention in consumer retail spaces, the challenges are certainly present in B2B environments as well. In addition to balancing direct or ecommerce sales with indirect channel sales, B2B pricers also have to think about the various levels of the supply chain they might be engaging with---first and second tier distribution, specialty or regional distributors, value-added resellers, brokers, integrators, and so on. With so many channels in the mix, the potential for conflict and margin erosion is significant and you need to take a thoughtful approach. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies, tactics, and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict and dealing with it when it does occur.
- Considerations for ensuring and policing pricing compliance through approaches such as minimum advertised pricing (MAP).
- How to leverage techniques like market mapping and market research to make more deliberate and strategic channel choices.
- Making accurate cost-to-serve and profitability comparisons and managing off-invoice expenses and concessions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Effective Pricing Through the Product Lifecycle
This on-demand training seminar explores the conventional wisdom around lifecycle pricing, highlights some major flaws, and reveals what leading pricing groups are doing differently to price effectively throughout the product lifecycle.View This Webinar
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
Considerations for Pricing Through Channels
How do you get your arms around the various players in the channel and manage the links in the distribution chain? In this interview, we discuss channel pricing with Peter Maniscalco, a Senior Manager of Pricing at a major IT Products and Services company.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges