Managing Multichannel Pricing
Strategies and Tactics for Profitable Pricing Alignment Across Multiple Sales Channels
While multichannel pricing tends to get a lot of attention in consumer retail spaces, the challenges are certainly present in B2B environments as well. In addition to balancing direct or ecommerce sales with indirect channel sales, B2B pricers also have to think about the various levels of the supply chain they might be engaging with---first and second tier distribution, specialty or regional distributors, value-added resellers, brokers, integrators, and so on. With so many channels in the mix, the potential for conflict and margin erosion is significant and you need to take a thoughtful approach. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Strategies, tactics, and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict and dealing with it when it does occur.
- Considerations for ensuring and policing pricing compliance through approaches such as minimum advertised pricing (MAP).
- How to leverage techniques like market mapping and market research to make more deliberate and strategic channel choices.
- Making accurate cost-to-serve and profitability comparisons and managing off-invoice expenses and concessions.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
Getting Started in B2B Pricing
This 8-part course focuses on the critical concepts that B2B pricing professionals need to know. Whether you're trying to figure out where to begin or just want to ensure everyone on your team understands the fundamentals, this course can help.View This Tutorial
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges