Essential Pricing Functions
Exploring the Seven Most Important "Jobs Within the Job" of B2B Pricing
To be most effective, B2B pricing practitioners have to wear different hats at different times. In fact, the complexity and unique dynamics in B2B environments tend to produce a virtual smorgasbord of different situations, challenges, and opportunities. So, while there's only one pricing title on the business card, there are actually many different "jobs within the job." And it isn't easy to do the right jobs, at the right times, and in the right ways. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The pricing jobs that make the most difference to performance and contribution.
- The upsides of performing the critical roles that most people are afraid to take on.
- The importance of timing and how to wear the right hat for the situation at hand.
- The "high leverage" jobs that make every other function easier and more effective.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
Promoting the Power of Pricing
In B2B, there are many other people affecting pricing outcomes, directly or indirectly. So how do you gain and maintain the organizational attention, support, and participation you need to drive improvement over time? It's easier than you may think!View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges