A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
Exploring a Virtual Solution to the Massive "Mismatch" in Negotiation Skills That Costs Companies Millions
Our research has revealed a huge disparity between buyers and sellers when it comes to negotiation skills. In short, sellers are at a serious disadvantage and it's costing companies a lot of revenue and profit. But what can you do about it? Well, after exploring a number of different options, we recently had the opportunity to review a virtual negotiation training solution from SPASIGMA that we believe to be a very effective solution. In this research briefing, you will learn about:
- The magnitude of the gap between buyers and sellers in negotiation training, skills, and experience.
- Just how much revenue, margin, and profit this disparity could be costing your company right now.
- The virtual training program our team went through---what it is, how it works, and our impressions.
- The seven-step game plan we recommend for finally addressing this costly revenue and profit leak.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Visual Aids for Explaining Price Segmentation
Use this example visual presentation to inspire and aid your efforts in explaining the concepts of price segmentation to others inside your organization.View This Tool
Methods of Measuring Value and Pricing Performance
Ever had a request for more resources or investment met with "what have you done for me lately?" In this Expert Interview, Erin Cihak and Peter Bloechle discuss multiple approaches for credibly demonstrating value and contribution.View This Interview
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
Pricing Psychology in B2B
While businesses do indeed have systems and policies to ensure greater rationality and consideration in purchasing, certain psychological factors can still have tremendous influence over price perceptions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Leveraging Price Testing
Concepts and Considerations for More Accurate and Effective Price Testing