A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
Exploring a Virtual Solution to the Massive "Mismatch" in Negotiation Skills That Costs Companies Millions
Our research has revealed a huge disparity between buyers and sellers when it comes to negotiation skills. In short, sellers are at a serious disadvantage and it's costing companies a lot of revenue and profit. But what can you do about it? Well, after exploring a number of different options, we recently had the opportunity to review a virtual negotiation training solution from SPASIGMA that we believe to be a very effective solution. In this research briefing, you will learn about:
- The magnitude of the gap between buyers and sellers in negotiation training, skills, and experience.
- Just how much revenue, margin, and profit this disparity could be costing your company right now.
- The virtual training program our team went through---what it is, how it works, and our impressions.
- The seven-step game plan we recommend for finally addressing this costly revenue and profit leak.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
Analytics or Optimization... Which Do You Need?
When it comes to pricing technologies like pricing analytics and optimization, it's difficult to know which direction to take. But what if you could hear from an experienced practitioner who has actually used both pricing analytics and price optimization?View This Guide
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
The Competitor Assessment Scorecard
Use this scorecard to assess your competitors relative to each other and yourself on the various elements of the Triangulated Competitive Audit.View This Tool
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges