A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
Exploring a Virtual Solution to the Massive "Mismatch" in Negotiation Skills That Costs Companies Millions
Our research has revealed a huge disparity between buyers and sellers when it comes to negotiation skills. In short, sellers are at a serious disadvantage and it's costing companies a lot of revenue and profit. But what can you do about it? Well, after exploring a number of different options, we recently had the opportunity to review a virtual negotiation training solution from SPASIGMA that we believe to be a very effective solution. In this research briefing, you will learn about:
- The magnitude of the gap between buyers and sellers in negotiation training, skills, and experience.
- Just how much revenue, margin, and profit this disparity could be costing your company right now.
- The virtual training program our team went through---what it is, how it works, and our impressions.
- The seven-step game plan we recommend for finally addressing this costly revenue and profit leak.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Exploring the Future of the Pricing Profession
Pricing is a specialized function and it can be difficult to get a read on the health and status of where the field is headed. Kevin Mitchell of the Professional Pricing Association provides his perspectives on the state of the pricing profession.View This Interview
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Building the Right Pricing Habits
Learn the Behaviors that Separate the True Pricing Professionals from Everyone Else