A Modern Approach for Fixing a Costly Profit Leak
Exploring a Virtual Solution to the Massive "Mismatch" in Negotiation Skills That Costs Companies Millions
Our research has revealed a huge disparity between buyers and sellers when it comes to negotiation skills. In short, sellers are at a serious disadvantage and it's costing companies a lot of revenue and profit. But what can you do about it? Well, after exploring a number of different options, we recently had the opportunity to review a virtual negotiation training solution from SPASIGMA that we believe to be a very effective solution. In this research briefing, you will learn about:
- The magnitude of the gap between buyers and sellers in negotiation training, skills, and experience.
- Just how much revenue, margin, and profit this disparity could be costing your company right now.
- The virtual training program our team went through---what it is, how it works, and our impressions.
- The seven-step game plan we recommend for finally addressing this costly revenue and profit leak.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Diagnosing Pricing Problems
When companies stop at a default diagnosis of, “Something’s wrong with the pricing,” they never identify and fix the true root-causes of the issues. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to identify the real root-causes behind pricing performance issues.View This Webinar
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
Finding Your Path Toward Pricing Improvement
An insightful conversation with Andre Weber of Simon-Kucher & Partners about pricing improvement in B2B.View This Interview
Five Steps Toward Understanding Salespeople
A big part of pricing is influencing and motivating salespeople to price and discount more effectively. This guide helps you understand salespeople and learn what makes them tick.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges