Pricing Configured Products
Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Pricing of Configured and Custom Products
From a pricing perspective, configured and custom products present some major challenges. After all, even a small handful of options can generate a seemingly unmanageable number of combinations. And many of the resulting configurations will have never been sold before and will likely never be sold again. So how do you price configured and custom products effectively? How do you ensure that your costs and margin minimums are covered? And beyond that, how do you capture even more of the value being delivered? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Accurately estimating material and labor costs to achieve "planned profit" targets.
- Understanding, maximizing, and capturing the perceived value of various configurations.
- Leveraging technology to manage the complexity and enable more sophisticated pricing.
- Identifying "close enough" benchmark configurations to utilize for relevant comparisons.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
Making Pricing More Responsive
How do we design our pricing models, systems, and processes to maximize ongoing responsiveness, flexibility, and agility? And how do we do it without sacrificing pricing quality and accuracy?View This Webinar
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
How Technology Can Pay You & Your Company
A successful pricing technology initiative can do wonders for your company's bottom line as well as the trajectory of your career. In this tutorial, learn the 4 key steps to take and the 5 land mines to avoid.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Communicating Value Over Price
Improving Price Realization Through More Effective Value Messaging