Pricing Configured Products
Strategies and Tactics for More Effective Pricing of Configured and Custom Products
From a pricing perspective, configured and custom products present some major challenges. After all, even a small handful of options can generate a seemingly unmanageable number of combinations. And many of the resulting configurations will have never been sold before and will likely never be sold again. So how do you price configured and custom products effectively? How do you ensure that your costs and margin minimums are covered? And beyond that, how do you capture even more of the value being delivered? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Accurately estimating material and labor costs to achieve "planned profit" targets.
- Understanding, maximizing, and capturing the perceived value of various configurations.
- Leveraging technology to manage the complexity and enable more sophisticated pricing.
- Identifying "close enough" benchmark configurations to utilize for relevant comparisons.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Avoid Pricing Panic
How should you respond when something disruptive happens in your market? How do you avoid overreaction? How do you balance speedy action with smart action? And how do you prepare for the next disruption?View This Webinar
The Top "Lessons Learned" by Pricing Leaders
How have pricing leaders become leaders? What can their 20/20 hindsight teach us to streamline our own path? In this on-demand webinar, learn the top lessons gleaned through our research.View This Webinar
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
How to Structure Pricing Functions
The structure of your pricing function can have major ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and considerations for structuring your pricing organization.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Closing Costly Margin Leaks
Identifying and Addressing the Top Sources of Margin Erosion in Uncertain Times