Pricing Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress
Companies are wired to resist change, avoid risk, and maintain the status quo. Fundamentally, that's what your existing systems, processes, policies, and procedures are all designed to do. And when the topic turns to modifying or even...gasp!...replacing existing pricing processes and procedures, these dynamics are only amplified. So how do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches and structures? How do you minimize the perceived risks? And selfishly, how do you maximize your own odds of success? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing and scoping an in-market trial or pilot to align to your initiatives' primary aims.
- How to position and pitch your pilot program internally, while setting proper expectations.
- Establishing the right mix of qualitative and quantitative impact measures and metrics.
- Planning strategies and considerations for effective post-pilot expansion and rollout.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
The Functional Area Cheat Sheet
A quick overview of the common ways different internal groups can have an effect on pricing outcomes and suggestions for how you might be able to diplomatically help them help you.View This Tool
Developing Pricing People Into Business Leaders
How do you develop great pricers and prepare them for other leadership positions in the company? In this interview, Greg Preuer discusses his team's intense, 48-week pricing training program.View This Interview
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Pricing Configured Products
Strategies to Optimize Prices For Configurable and Custom Products