Pricing Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress
Companies are wired to resist change, avoid risk, and maintain the status quo. Fundamentally, that's what your existing systems, processes, policies, and procedures are all designed to do. And when the topic turns to modifying or even...gasp!...replacing existing pricing processes and procedures, these dynamics are only amplified. So how do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches and structures? How do you minimize the perceived risks? And selfishly, how do you maximize your own odds of success? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing and scoping an in-market trial or pilot to align to your initiatives' primary aims.
- How to position and pitch your pilot program internally, while setting proper expectations.
- Establishing the right mix of qualitative and quantitative impact measures and metrics.
- Planning strategies and considerations for effective post-pilot expansion and rollout.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
Comparing Pricing Budgets and Resources
How do you know if your company is investing enough resources in pricing? In this research briefing, learn how your investments in pricing stack up to other companies in the PricingBrew community.View This Research
Manage Your Customer Mix to Improve Profits
It's natural to assume that you need to raise your prices or lower your costs to improve gross margins. But there's another powerful variable in the equation that can help grow profits.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting