Pricing Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress
Companies are wired to resist change, avoid risk, and maintain the status quo. Fundamentally, that's what your existing systems, processes, policies, and procedures are all designed to do. And when the topic turns to modifying or even...gasp!...replacing existing pricing processes and procedures, these dynamics are only amplified. So how do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches and structures? How do you minimize the perceived risks? And selfishly, how do you maximize your own odds of success? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing and scoping an in-market trial or pilot to align to your initiatives' primary aims.
- How to position and pitch your pilot program internally, while setting proper expectations.
- Establishing the right mix of qualitative and quantitative impact measures and metrics.
- Planning strategies and considerations for effective post-pilot expansion and rollout.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Selling Value More Confidently in Seven Steps
To sell effectively, salespeople need confidence in themselves and the value of their offerings. In this tutorial, you will learn 7 straightforward steps you can take to give sales the confidence they need.View This Tutorial
Are Revenue Management and Pricing Different?
Some practitioners will use the terms "revenue management" and "pricing" interchangeably. In this expert interview, Amit Aggarwal, the Executive Vice President of Revenue Management at iHeartMedia, helps explain the differences and why they matter.View This Interview
Three Types of Buyers That Don't Buy on Price
Research says that 60-70% of buyers aren't price buyers---lower your price for them and you just give margin away. Learn how to identify the types of buyers where additional discounts won't help you win the business.View This Diagnostic
Addressing Top Pricing Questions in the Crisis
Since the crisis began, we've seen a marked increase in questions to the Journal's Help Desk. In this on-demand session, we cover the most broadly-applicable questions and themes with the most significant ramifications.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges