Pricing Pilot Programs
Leveraging Pilot Programs and In-Market Trials to Accelerate Progress
Companies are wired to resist change, avoid risk, and maintain the status quo. Fundamentally, that's what your existing systems, processes, policies, and procedures are all designed to do. And when the topic turns to modifying or even...gasp!...replacing existing pricing processes and procedures, these dynamics are only amplified. So how do you get your company to accept new pricing approaches and structures? How do you minimize the perceived risks? And selfishly, how do you maximize your own odds of success? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Designing and scoping an in-market trial or pilot to align to your initiatives' primary aims.
- How to position and pitch your pilot program internally, while setting proper expectations.
- Establishing the right mix of qualitative and quantitative impact measures and metrics.
- Planning strategies and considerations for effective post-pilot expansion and rollout.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
From Tactical to Strategic Pricing
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other pricing teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
Closing the Costliest Pricing Capability Gaps
In this session, we explore three pricing capability gaps that are still all-too-common considering their detrimental effects on pricing performance and highlight steps you can take to close the gaps once and for all.View This Webinar
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
Managing Multichannel Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about market mapping, MAP policies, and other tactics and tips for minimizing the potential for channel conflict, reputational damage, and margin erosion.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges