Getting Started in B2B Pricing
Explaining the Critical Concepts That B2B Pricing Professionals Need to Know
Some organizations haven't had a pricing team in the past, and want to know where to begin. Others have a well-established pricing team, but want to ensure everyone's up-to-speed on the fundamentals. With this in mind, we've put together an 8-part course that focuses on the key concepts like segmentation and analysis. It offers advice on both a strategic and a tactical level, and it walks you through the process of convincing management of the importance of having a B2B pricing team. You'll also learn what the best B2B pricing teams are doing well and how to avoid some common missteps.
- Learn the fundamentals of key concepts like segmentation and analysis.
- Discover what it really means to be a strategic B2B pricer.
- Understand how best to gain management support and driving organizational change.
- Gain insight into what the best B2B pricing teams do well and how to avoid common missteps.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Anatomy of a Successful B2B Pricing Analyst
What key competencies are most important for a B2B pricing analyst to have? This guide covers PricingBrew Network research into the 21 most important attributes, skills, and capabilities for B2B pricing analysts to develop or possess.View This Guide
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges