Getting Started in B2B Pricing
Explaining the Critical Concepts That B2B Pricing Professionals Need to Know
Some organizations haven't had a pricing team in the past, and want to know where to begin. Others have a well-established pricing team, but want to ensure everyone's up-to-speed on the fundamentals. With this in mind, we've put together an 8-part course that focuses on the key concepts like segmentation and analysis. It offers advice on both a strategic and a tactical level, and it walks you through the process of convincing management of the importance of having a B2B pricing team. You'll also learn what the best B2B pricing teams are doing well and how to avoid some common missteps.
- Learn the fundamentals of key concepts like segmentation and analysis.
- Discover what it really means to be a strategic B2B pricer.
- Understand how best to gain management support and driving organizational change.
- Gain insight into what the best B2B pricing teams do well and how to avoid common missteps.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Influencing Internal Pricing Negotiations
In B2B, the most costly pricing negotiations often take place within the confines of our own organizations. In this guide, you'll learn the top 10 strategies for negotiating better pricing outcomes with others inside your company.View This Guide
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
Profitable Pricing Enablement
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the new "best practice" of leveraging data and technology to distribute pricing authority and control, without sacrificing improved pricing performance.View This Webinar
Driving Strategic Decisions with Pricing Analytics
Most often, pricing analytics are only used to evaluate specific deals, identify pricing outliers, and measure price performance over time. But in the right hands, armed with the right questions, pricing analytics can serve a much more strategic purpose.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges