Getting Started in B2B Pricing
Explaining the Critical Concepts That B2B Pricing Professionals Need to Know
Some organizations haven't had a pricing team in the past, and want to know where to begin. Others have a well-established pricing team, but want to ensure everyone's up-to-speed on the fundamentals. With this in mind, we've put together an 8-part course that focuses on the key concepts like segmentation and analysis. It offers advice on both a strategic and a tactical level, and it walks you through the process of convincing management of the importance of having a B2B pricing team. You'll also learn what the best B2B pricing teams are doing well and how to avoid some common missteps.
- Learn the fundamentals of key concepts like segmentation and analysis.
- Discover what it really means to be a strategic B2B pricer.
- Understand how best to gain management support and driving organizational change.
- Gain insight into what the best B2B pricing teams do well and how to avoid common missteps.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting Them to Pay More
How you get your customers to pay more without having to handhold every single transaction? In this session, learn how to influence willingness-to-pay consistently, systematically, and at-scale.View This Webinar
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges