Pricing Productivity Boosters
Tactics and Tips for Getting Everything You Can Out of Everything You've Got
Generally speaking, B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing or "flush" with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, under the current clouds of economic uncertainty, most pricing teams are being asked to do even more with even less. So how do you make the most of what you've got? How do you make sure the right things are falling through the cracks? And how do you avoid making unrealistic demands of yourself and your team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Where to focus your time and resources to provide the best combination of coverage and impact.
- Identifying and eliminating the busywork and timewasters that have become entrenched over time.
- Understanding and adopting a better definition of "productivity" to guide your decision-making.
- Organizational options and structural considerations for maximizing flexibility and responsiveness.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Underrated Pricing Technology Evaluation Criteria
This 36-question diagnostic exposes and explains seven areas of pricing technology evaluation and comparison that are underrated, underutilized, and deserving of much greater consideration by prospective buyers.View This Diagnostic
Price Segmentation Attributes
When developing a price segmentation model, it's not always easy to identify the attributes that matter most. In this session, we review core concepts, explore various attributes, and walk thru a basic development process.View This Webinar
Generating Cost-to-Serve Automagically
Creating accurate cost-to-serve estimates can be more difficult than people anticipate. In this tutorial, learn how to reduce the time and effort required to estimate the indirect costs of serving different customers.View This Tutorial
Better Product Management for Better Pricing
In this on-demand webinar, learn how leading pricing teams are influencing the pre-market decisions that can increase pricing pressure and limit the prices you can command in the market.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges