Pricing Productivity Boosters
Tactics and Tips for Getting Everything You Can Out of Everything You've Got
Generally speaking, B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing or "flush" with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, under the current clouds of economic uncertainty, most pricing teams are being asked to do even more with even less. So how do you make the most of what you've got? How do you make sure the right things are falling through the cracks? And how do you avoid making unrealistic demands of yourself and your team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Where to focus your time and resources to provide the best combination of coverage and impact.
- Identifying and eliminating the busywork and timewasters that have become entrenched over time.
- Understanding and adopting a better definition of "productivity" to guide your decision-making.
- Organizational options and structural considerations for maximizing flexibility and responsiveness.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Communicating Pricing Concepts
In this session, we discuss a variety of strategies, tactics, techniques for helping others in your organization understand "enough" about crucial pricing principles and practices so that you can do what needs to be done.View This Webinar
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
From Tactical to Strategic Pricing
Some teams are so mired in tactical grunt work and daily firefights that they never make progress on strategic pursuits. How have other pricing teams transitioned into more strategic functions? What steps did they take?View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges