Pricing Productivity Boosters
Tactics and Tips for Getting Everything You Can Out of Everything You've Got
Generally speaking, B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing or "flush" with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, under the current clouds of economic uncertainty, most pricing teams are being asked to do even more with even less. So how do you make the most of what you've got? How do you make sure the right things are falling through the cracks? And how do you avoid making unrealistic demands of yourself and your team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Where to focus your time and resources to provide the best combination of coverage and impact.
- Identifying and eliminating the busywork and timewasters that have become entrenched over time.
- Understanding and adopting a better definition of "productivity" to guide your decision-making.
- Organizational options and structural considerations for maximizing flexibility and responsiveness.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Negotiation Tactics Cheat Sheet
Study and internalize these descriptions to better understand and identify many of the most common negotiation strategies and tactics your team will likely encounter in the field.View This Tool
Rethinking the "Pricing Journey"
The “crawl, walk, run” approach used to be the standard for developing pricing capabilities in B2B. But that was 5-7 years ago, and a lot has changed since then. Read this provocative report to learn why you must rethink the pricing journey.View This Research
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
How Does Your Pricing Department Compare?
Ever wonder how your pricing department stacks up to others? This PricingPulse research briefing explores the size, experience, challenges, and priorities of B2B pricing organizations.View This Research
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Developing Pricing Leaders
Proven Approaches for Effective Leadership Development and Succession Planning