Pricing Productivity Boosters
Tactics and Tips for Getting Everything You Can Out of Everything You've Got
Generally speaking, B2B pricing functions have never been overflowing or "flush" with resources, money, or time. Nevertheless, under the current clouds of economic uncertainty, most pricing teams are being asked to do even more with even less. So how do you make the most of what you've got? How do you make sure the right things are falling through the cracks? And how do you avoid making unrealistic demands of yourself and your team? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- Where to focus your time and resources to provide the best combination of coverage and impact.
- Identifying and eliminating the busywork and timewasters that have become entrenched over time.
- Understanding and adopting a better definition of "productivity" to guide your decision-making.
- Organizational options and structural considerations for maximizing flexibility and responsiveness.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Getting the Most Out of Price Segmentation
The process of building or improving a price segmentation model can seem like a daunting task. In this on-demand training seminar, we discuss best practices and straightforward techniques for improving the quality and accuracy of your price segmentation model.View This Webinar
How to Advance Your Career in B2B Pricing
In this day and age, you can’t just expect things to happen, you have to make things happen. This tutorial explains eight different "plays" to effectively manage and advance your career in pricing.View This Tutorial
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
17 Customer Insights for More Strategic Pricing
Having a better understanding of your buyers can help make profitable pricing outcomes the natural result. This guide reveals 17 powerful customer insights that are proven to be beneficial for creating advantageous pricing conditions.View This Guide
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges