Leveraging Price Testing
Concepts and Considerations for More Accurate and Effective Price Testing
While price testing in a typical B2B environment can be quite challenging, it's not impossible. In fact, a number of technological changes and developments over the last couple of decades have made price testing more of a practical reality for many B2B pricing teams. So what do you need to know about the current state of price testing in B2B environments? And more importantly, how can you leverage these powerful concepts in your specific situation? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The pros and cons of five different approaches to effective price testing in B2B environments.
- The critical factors for determining whether or not price testing is feasible, or even appropriate.
- Establishing the right mix of comparative measures to avoid costly unintended consequences.
- Six common misconceptions and mistakes that can derail your efforts and damage your credibility.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Effective Subscription Pricing
With subscriptions, the first order is just a fraction of the business you hope to get over time. So how do you do get the pricing right? In this recorded webinar, learn the processes, practices, and measures that can boost subscription pricing effectiveness.View This Webinar
Pricing Process Improvement
In this session, we discuss the critical differences between process types, how to use end-to-end process mapping for diagnostics and prioritization, pricing technology considerations, and common mistakes to avoid.View This Webinar
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Using The "Measurement Effect" to Improve Margins
When it comes to finding problems or failings with pricing and discounting, the sales department is a prime target. But the relatively simple effort of getting your own house in order can have a positive influence on pricing outcomes.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Getting Control of Discounting
Enabling a More Disciplined & Deliberate Approach to Discounting