New Benchmarks for Pricing Excellence in B2B
Exploring the Practices and Capabilities That Are Setting New Standards for Pricing Excellence in B2B Environments
Through our research, we’ve identified ten areas where “best practices” have been redefined; setting new benchmarks for pricing excellence in B2B. Using this report as a self-assessment, you can finally see where your organization stands...and what it will take to catch up:
- Explore the significant pricing model improvements that leading B2B pricing organizations have been making.
- Ask and answer 30 self-assessment questions to understand how your practices and capabilities really measure up.
- Learn how leading pricing teams are leveraging pricing technology for far more than just process automation.
- See how new organizational models and different mindsets are enabling greater collaboration and more results.
This research is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Profitable Pricing Enablement
In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about the new "best practice" of leveraging data and technology to distribute pricing authority and control, without sacrificing improved pricing performance.View This Webinar
How Pricing Should Navigate This Crisis
To say that the global pandemic is producing "extreme market dynamics" is an understatement. As a pricing function, what should you be doing right now to help your company weather the storm?View This Webinar
Advancing Your Career in Pricing
There's never been a better time to be a B2B pricing professional. But when it comes to your career, you can’t just hope that good things will happen in the future. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to take charge and make good things happen.View This Webinar
Reducing the Friction Between Sales & Pricing
Some amount of "friction" between Sales and Pricing is expected. Too much, however, is counter-productive. In this on-demand session, we discuss dozens of ways to address seven root-causes of friction and conflict between the Sales and Pricing functions.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this research as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges