Get the Answers You Need
Whether you have specific questions about driving better pricing outcomes in a B2B environment—or just want to know which questions you should be asking—the library of questions in the PricingBrew Journal makes it easy to find the answers and resources you need.
Here are just a few that subscribers get access to:
- Are there other profitable growth drivers a pricing team could focus on?
- Why shouldn't services be priced by the hour? Lawyers and accountants do it, don't they?
- Should we be able to command a price premium for every value-gap we identify?
- When doing competitive analysis, where else can we look to uncover our competitors' priorities?
- How does internal marketing relate to change management?
- If we have people with lots of experience in the industry, do we really need to conduct marketing research?
- How can I tell what a customer's real agenda is and identify what type of buyer they really are?
- Why are salespeople so quick to offer discounts?
- Can you tell, in advance, whether a promotional discount will work?
- What if there's just no convincing some of the internal influencers and naysayers that the initiative will be worthwhile?
This question is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Value-Based Pricing
Value-based pricing is like any other business practice in that most of the power comes from mastering the fundamentals. In this on-demand webinar, learn the core concepts and essential processes that generate the most bang for the buck.View This Webinar
Crucial B2B Pricing Concepts
Pricing in a B2B environment is very different from pricing in consumer or retail settings. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about 12 ways B2B pricing is unique and 6 core pricing concepts that every B2B pricing person needs to understand inside and out.View This Webinar
Tweaking Your Sales Strategy to Improve Prices
A well thought-out strategy can reduce pricing pressure and increase deal velocity. This guide explains how relatively small adjustments to your sales strategy in a few high-leverage areas can combine and compound to produce dramatic results.View This Guide
Proving the Value of the Pricing Function
Executives understand the value of functions like sales, marketing, and finance---but pricing often has to justify their very existence, over and over again. In this recorded training seminar, learn how to demonstrate the results and metrics that can earn you a seat at the big table.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this question as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Price Promotions in B2B
Understanding the Ins and Outs of Using Promo Pricing To Boost Sales Volume