Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
How to Move Beyond a Revenue-Based Sales Comp Plan to Boost Pricing Performance
Revenue-based sales compensation schemes are an ever-present anchor, always dragging on your pricing performance. Sales incentives based solely on revenue virtually guarantee that pricing and profitability considerations will be an afterthought at best. But with a thoughtful approach, you can change the game, lose the anchor, and reward your salespeople for selling at more profitable prices. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How revenue-based sales comp plans almost always work against your best-laid pricing plans.
- A straightforward, step-by-step process for tackling sales comp with less conflict and disruption.
- The pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales comp plan.
- How to gain management support and collaborate with Sales to ensure adoption and reduce risk.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
Boosting the Pricing Team's Influence
How can a B2B pricing team improve results when they don't control all the cooks in the kitchen? How can they be heard when others don't have to listen? In this session, learn the science of influence and persuasion.View This Webinar
Identifying Your Value Along Five Dimensions
It's best to present a well-rounded set of criteria upon which customers can base a buying decision. In this guide, you'll learn about five dimensions of value with over 50 potential value-drivers that can influence buying decisions.View This Diagnostic
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges