Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
How to Move Beyond a Revenue-Based Sales Comp Plan to Boost Pricing Performance
Revenue-based sales compensation schemes are an ever-present anchor, always dragging on your pricing performance. Sales incentives based solely on revenue virtually guarantee that pricing and profitability considerations will be an afterthought at best. But with a thoughtful approach, you can change the game, lose the anchor, and reward your salespeople for selling at more profitable prices. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How revenue-based sales comp plans almost always work against your best-laid pricing plans.
- A straightforward, step-by-step process for tackling sales comp with less conflict and disruption.
- The pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales comp plan.
- How to gain management support and collaborate with Sales to ensure adoption and reduce risk.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Three Core Pricing Skills That No One Talks About
For many B2B companies, increasing knowledge around pricing is a priority. But this education regularly ignores skills that are critically important. In this guide, learn about three areas that are often overlooked.View This Guide
Answering Three Questions to Enable Change
In this guide, learn a more effective approach for championing new solutions in B2B environments.View This Guide
Tales from the Trenches in B2B Pricing
Pricing improvement in B2B can be a messy affair. In this on-demand webinar, glean insights from ten cautionary case studies so you don't repeat the same mistakes and miscalculations.View This Webinar
Avoiding the Top 10 Pricing Mistakes
You're going to make mistakes. But if you can avoid the biggest mistakes, you're definitely rigging the game in your favor. In this on-demand webinar, learn about the top 10 mistakes that other pricing groups have made along the way.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges