Revamping Sales Comp to Improve Pricing
How to Move Beyond a Revenue-Based Sales Comp Plan to Boost Pricing Performance
Revenue-based sales compensation schemes are an ever-present anchor, always dragging on your pricing performance. Sales incentives based solely on revenue virtually guarantee that pricing and profitability considerations will be an afterthought at best. But with a thoughtful approach, you can change the game, lose the anchor, and reward your salespeople for selling at more profitable prices. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- How revenue-based sales comp plans almost always work against your best-laid pricing plans.
- A straightforward, step-by-step process for tackling sales comp with less conflict and disruption.
- The pros and cons of various approaches for infusing pricing performance into your sales comp plan.
- How to gain management support and collaborate with Sales to ensure adoption and reduce risk.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Leveraging Price Testing
What do you need to know about the state of price testing in B2B environments? Which methods are best? And more importantly, how can you leverage these powerful concepts in your situation?View This Webinar
How to Structure Pricing Functions
The structure of your pricing function can have major ramifications for years to come. In this on-demand webinar, learn effective approaches and considerations for structuring your pricing organization.View This Webinar
Anticipating Competitors' Pricing Moves
Your competitors' pricing actions (and reactions) add even more complexity to pricing. So what can you do to anticipate competitive moves and prevent them from spoiling your pricing efforts?View This Webinar
Step-by-Step Competitive Analysis for Strategic Pricing
How to use competitive analysis to identify actionable opportunities to gain strategic advantage, expose competitive gaps, provide differentiation beyond price, and reduce the pressure to discount.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility