Selling Your Pricing Initiative
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Pricing Capabilities
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. But you still have to sell it! After all, there are likely to be many other initiatives competing for those dollars and resources. So, how should you approach it? How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of initiatives that are more...and less...likely to garner support in the current environment.
- How to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that the right conclusions are drawn.
- Ten things you really need to know about how exec teams tend to think about investment decisions.
- The mistakes and missteps you'll want to avoid as you assess your situation and design your initiative.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Closing the Skills Gap in Sales Negotiations
In this Expert Interview, Jason Levinson discusses the latest methods and innovations in negotiation training for salespeople. Closing the negotiation skills gap is not a hard as you might think!View This Interview
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
How to Avoid Sales Compensation Gotchas
While no variable comp approach is ever perfect, you stand a much better chance when you minimize the unintended consequences. This guide exposes the problems with various schemes and explores potential solutions.View This Guide
Fixing the Causes of Rogue Salespeople
It's all too easy to observe rampant discounting in the field and conclude that "rogue" salespeople are the source of the problem. In this expert interview, Paul Hunt exposes the real problems behind rampant discounting in the field.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges