Selling Your Pricing Initiative
How to Secure Internal Support for Investing More in Your Pricing Capabilities
With a positive economic outlook, companies today are much more willing to invest in their capabilities and infrastructure. But you still have to sell it! After all, there are likely to be many other initiatives competing for those dollars and resources. So, how should you approach it? How should you craft, package, and pitch your initiative to get the go-ahead from management? In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- The types of initiatives that are more...and less...likely to garner support in the current environment.
- How to structure and deliver your investment "case" in such a way that the right conclusions are drawn.
- Ten things you really need to know about how exec teams tend to think about investment decisions.
- The mistakes and missteps you'll want to avoid as you assess your situation and design your initiative.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Managing Mix to Improve Pricing
Product and customer mix have an incredible amount of influence over every aspect of your performance. In this on-demand webinar, learn how to get proactive about "rigging" your mix to your advantage.View This Webinar
B2B eCommerce Pricing Practices
The prolonged global pandemic has kicked the B2B ecommerce trends into high gear. In this session, we dispel eight myths of B2B ecommerce and explore ten critical strategic pricing principles you'll want to embrace.View This Webinar
Identifying Three Types of Customer Defection
This video guide shows how to identify the early signs of three costly types of customer defection and how to take action before it's too late to turn it around.View This Diagnostic
Using Pricing Analysis to Drive More Growth
Pricing analysis capabilities are usually only focused on pricing. But pricing isn't the only thing the analytical processes and underlying data can be used for. In this on-demand webinar, you will learn how answering other powerful questions can increase your impact and internal profile.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges
Come Join Our Next Webinar
Making Pricing More Responsive
Strategies and Tactics for Boosting Pricing Responsiveness and Agility