Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Two Proven Approaches for Maintaining the Internal Momentum Behind Your Pricing Initiative
Transformational pricing initiatives take time. And over that time, organizational support can wane. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives that have started with bang can end-up fading into the background without so much as a whimper. In this dual case study, you'll learn about:
- The top-down approach that one company utilized to demonstrate executive support.
- The “influence through education” approach another company used to secure broad buy-in.
- How the two approaches were tailored to the culture of the specific companies involved.
- The specific elements of each approach that contributed to overall effectiveness and success.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
Understanding How B2B Pricing Is Different
It's dangerous to assume that the pricing principles are the same whether the buyer is an individual consumer or a business. This guide explains five important differences between B2B and B2C pricing and how you can use them to your advantage.View This Guide
When to Choose Profit, Revenue, or Both
As pricing people in B2B, we all have to deal with the "corporate schizophrenia" around revenue versus profit. In this conversation with Lydia DiLiello, we discuss how pricing teams can best deal with this oftentimes frustrating dynamic.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges