Effective Internal Marketing for Pricing Initiatives
Two Proven Approaches for Maintaining the Internal Momentum Behind Your Pricing Initiative
Transformational pricing initiatives take time. And over that time, organizational support can wane. Without some thoughtful planning, initiatives that have started with bang can end-up fading into the background without so much as a whimper. In this dual case study, you'll learn about:
- The top-down approach that one company utilized to demonstrate executive support.
- The “influence through education” approach another company used to secure broad buy-in.
- How the two approaches were tailored to the culture of the specific companies involved.
- The specific elements of each approach that contributed to overall effectiveness and success.
This case study is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Marketing Pricing Initiatives for Success
Pricing initiatives often require buy-in from multiple departments just to get off the ground. In this on-demand training seminar, learn the essential marketing process for securing and maintaining internal buy-in and support for your pricing projects and initiatives.View This Webinar
Creating & Managing a Pricing Governance Team
Pricing is often the culmination of many decisions made by many different groups across the company. In this guide, learn to embrace the inter-connected nature of pricing in a B2B environment by giving stakeholders a voice.View This Guide
Do European Companies Really Price Better?
In this informative interview, Per Sjofors, the founder and CEO of Atenga, defends his bold assertion that European companies lead US companies in the development of pricing capabilities and processes.View This Interview
Embracing the Embedded Pricing Organization
Mark Burton, co-author of the book, "Pricing with Confidence: 10 Ways to Stop Leaving Money on the Table," talks with us about the next evolution of the pricing department.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this case study as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges