Being An Internal Pricing Consultant
Leveraging a "Consulting" Mindset and Approach To Improve Pricing in B2B Environments
In many ways, the deck seems to be stacked against internal B2B pricing functions. After all, in a typical B2B environment, many different groups are contributing to the overall pricing process, for better or worse. And in most cases, none of these contributors will be under the direct authority of the pricing team. So it would seem that frustration, conflict, and "spinning wheels" are inevitable. That said, many leading pricing teams have discovered how a "consulting" mindset and approach can alter these dynamics to make driving meaningful improvement much easier...and far less frustrating. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- When, where, and why a "pricing consultant" approach can be more appropriate and effective.
- How a consultant thinks about improvement and identifies priority issues and opportunities.
- The "soft skills" that consultants employ to drive results in cross-functional environments.
- Five of the most productive and timely "go to" initiatives in a pricing consultant's toolbox.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Pricing Tech Utilization: Users Vs. Laggards
Based on an in-depth PricingPulse research study, this briefing exposes the critical differences between the companies who are currently using pricing technology, and those who are not.View This Research
How Strict Pricing Enforcement Killed a Product
Strict enforcement of pricing policies can seem like a great idea. But this comical case study sheds some light on the perils of enforcing policies that are lacking (and somewhat ridiculous).View This Case Study
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide
The Triangulated Competitive Audit Guide provides you with a full reference list of the strategic questions you'll want to ask to gain a deeper understanding of your competitors and their motivations.View This Tool
How to Retain Your Key Customers
When you lose business from existing accounts, the sales team must acquire even more new business to compensate. In this on-demand training session, learn how pricing analysis skills are ideal to identify and minimize revenue attrition and customer defection.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges