Seven Steps to Identify and Capture Your Value
Learn the Fundamental Process Steps That Are Crucial for Success in Value-Based Pricing
When it comes to value-based pricing, it's easy to get sidetracked by all of the apparent complexity. But we all know that the fundamentals in anything will usually get you 70-80% of the way there. In this video tutorial, you will learn about:
- How to brainstorm various value drivers along five dimensions.
- How to document the differential value gaps that really matter.
- How to quantify "hard" drivers and develop strategic messages.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that others have made.
This tutorial is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Spotlight on the B2B Pricing Organization
This report, based on our PricingPulse research, shines more light on the composition, perspectives, and priorities of dedicated pricing groups in leading B2B companies.View This Research
The B2B Pricing Capability Self-Assessment
To help identify areas for improvement and help gauge the competitiveness of your company's strategic and tactical pricing capabilities, simply answer the 52 questions in this straightforward self-assessment as truthfully and objectively as possible.View This Tool
Seize the Pricing Opportunity Before Others Do
In this conversation with David Bauders, the Founder and President of Strategic Pricing Associates (SPA), you'll glean insights and tips from his experiences working with hundreds of distributors and manufacturers.View This Interview
All About Price Optimization
The term "price optimization" is being thrown around with such abandon these days that confusion, rather than clarity, is the more likely result. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn what price optimization really is and how it works.View This Webinar
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this tutorial as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges