Six Price Optimization Misconceptions Exposed
Mistaken Beliefs About Price Optimization That Could Be Costing You Sales & Margin Dollars
Price optimization can provide a significant competitive advantage for the companies that have adopted it. So much so that many companies hesitate to talk about it in open forums for unfounded fears of losing their competitive advantage, or because of misplaced concerns about customer perceptions. In this guide, you will learn about:
- The market forces at play that keep price optimization a mystery for many companies.
- Why companies using price optimization see decreasing pricing pressure and are able to focus more on growth.
- How the adoption of optimization is growing and where your company is likely using it already.
- What it takes to get started with optimization and start seeing results in a matter of weeks.
This guide is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
How to Get More Aligned With Sales
Taking a purposeful approach toward aligning more closely with the sales team can reap great rewards for pricing results. Learn five straightforward steps toward fostering a better working relationship with integrity.View This Tutorial
Four Ways to Be More Strategic In Pricing
In pricing, it's all too easy to get lost in all of the administrative tasks and tactical activities. This guide outlines four areas of focus that can help you become a much more strategic pricing professional.View This Guide
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this guide as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges