How to Structure Pricing Functions
Effective Approaches and Considerations for Structuring Your Pricing Organization
Whether you're creating a pricing function from scratch or working to enhance an existing function, the structure and design of your organization or department can have major ramifications for years to come. When you get it right, moving toward your ultimate objectives becomes almost automatic. If you get it wrong, however, you'll always be struggling against the inertia of your own organization. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of tips, techniques, and considerations for defining effective pricing roles and reporting hierarchies.
- Three different types of pricing organizational models that have proven to be effective in various situations.
- How to balance the efficiency of a centralized pricing approach with the effectiveness of a distributed model.
- Five preventative measures that can give you a lot more wiggle-room around getting your structure just right.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Creating More Powerful Sales Proposals
An interview with Reuben Swartz about how to create sales proposals that win more business at higher margins.View This Interview
How Many B2B Sales Teams Lack Negotiation Skills?
We wanted to better understand the extent to which B2B sales teams were taking steps to develop and maintain skills in negotiation. Explore what we learned in this Research Brief, complete with helpful charts and analysis.View This Research
How to Prevent Margin Meltdowns in the Field
When your salespeople adopt better pricing and discounting habits, your strategies can become much more powerful than they were on paper. In this tutorial, learn seven real-world strategies and tactics for getting B2B salespeople to price and discount more effectively.View This Tutorial
Leveraging Peer Pressure to Improve Pricing
This tutorial provides insight into salespeople's behavior and outlines an effective game plan for motivating your sales team to police themselves and close more deals at their target prices.View This Tutorial
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges