How to Structure Pricing Functions
Effective Approaches and Considerations for Structuring Your Pricing Organization
Whether you're creating a pricing function from scratch or working to enhance an existing function, the structure and design of your organization or department can have major ramifications for years to come. When you get it right, moving toward your ultimate objectives becomes almost automatic. If you get it wrong, however, you'll always be struggling against the inertia of your own organization. In this on-demand webinar, you'll learn about:
- A variety of tips, techniques, and considerations for defining effective pricing roles and reporting hierarchies.
- Three different types of pricing organizational models that have proven to be effective in various situations.
- How to balance the efficiency of a centralized pricing approach with the effectiveness of a distributed model.
- Five preventative measures that can give you a lot more wiggle-room around getting your structure just right.
This webinar is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
The Fundamentals of Multinational Pricing
Multinational expansion often brings a massive increase in pricing complexity. In this session, we discuss how to cut through the complexities, focus on the fundamentals, and drive big performance improvements.View This Webinar
Exploring the Root-Causes of Pricing Problems
An educational case study collection exploring seven instances where further investigation revealed that supposed pricing problems weren't really pricing problems after all.View This Case Study
5 Pricing Trends You Can't Afford to Ignore
From our unique vantage point, we've identified a number of larger trends that pricing teams need to be prepared for. In this on-demand webinar, we explore five of these trends and discuss the implications and ramifications.View This Webinar
Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
There are so many factors at play in pricing that it can be difficult to know if your strategy is really effective or not. This simple self-assessment can help determine whether the odds are for or against your pricing strategy.View This Diagnostic
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this webinar as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges