Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
Use a Simple Self-Assessment to Determine Whether the Odds Are For or Against Your Pricing Strategy
For determining the efficacy of a pricing strategy, financial performance alone just doesn't tell you very much due to all of the disparate factors at play. So, what do you do? How can you tell if your pricing strategy is really effective or not? In this diagnostic, you will learn about:
- How and why you can be making good money, while still having a weak pricing strategy.
- How to use simple “ingredient assessment” to estimate the likely quality of your strategy.
- Ten powerful assessment questions whose answers reveal the quality of your ingredients.
- The one assessment question that’s more predictive and more influential than all the rest.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Boosting ASPs (Average Selling Prices) to Drive Profitability
The use of averages are as common in business as they are in sports. Average selling prices (ASPs), however, can hide a lot of profitable truths. In this case study, Peter Maniscalco reveals how one building materials company dug deeper to find profitable opportunities.View This Case Study
Myth Vs. Reality in Pricing Technology
This special report exposes seven of the most common and costly pricing technology myths and misconceptions we've encountered in our research. Find out if outdated beliefs are causing you to fall further and further behind.View This Research
The Fundamentals of Pricing Intelligence
In pricing, it's easy to feel like you're flying blind and making decisions in a vacuum. But there are many powerful sources of pricing intelligence you can leverage to your advantage.View This Webinar
Getting to the Right Number
In this Expert Interview, Walter Paczkowski shares his perspectives on the challenges and opportunities he's identified in his work using advanced quantitative techniques to set better prices.View This Interview
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges