Ten Signs Your Pricing Strategy Stinks
Use a Simple Self-Assessment to Determine Whether the Odds Are For or Against Your Pricing Strategy
For determining the efficacy of a pricing strategy, financial performance alone just doesn't tell you very much due to all of the disparate factors at play. So, what do you do? How can you tell if your pricing strategy is really effective or not? In this diagnostic, you will learn about:
- How and why you can be making good money, while still having a weak pricing strategy.
- How to use simple “ingredient assessment” to estimate the likely quality of your strategy.
- Ten powerful assessment questions whose answers reveal the quality of your ingredients.
- The one assessment question that’s more predictive and more influential than all the rest.
This diagnostic is just one of hundreds of educational resources you get access to as a PricingBrew Journal subscriber.
More Subscriber-Only Resources From Our Library
Using a Cost-Plus Mindset to Your Advantage
An edgy case study that exposes how one company got "creative" to improve profitability without having to change their sales team's ingrained cost-plus pricing behaviors.View This Case Study
How to Leverage Big Data & Pricing Science
In this expert interview, Jim Vaughn, the author of a new book called "Stop Racing in a Blindfold," talks about how to combine Big Data and Pricing Science to drive better financial results, at scale, and on a go-forward basis.View This Interview
Questions & Answers with Reed Holden
A godfather of the modern pricing practice talks to PricingBrew about the “hidden” challenges in B2B pricing.View This Interview
Two Ways to Champion Pricing Initiatives
This case history details how one pricing champion used two different approaches to gain support and approval...and got very different results. Find out which approach worked better.View This Case Study
When you join your peers and become a PricingBrew Journal subscriber, you get immediate access to this diagnostic as well as all of these other features:
- Training WebinarsDozens of on-demand webinars covering crucial pricing topics with new webinars every few weeks
- On-Demand LibraryA searchable library of hundreds of concise guides, tutorials, cases, assessments, and research reports
- Expert InterviewsLearn from others in pricing who’ve “Been There and Done That” through our Expert Interview Series
- Help DeskAsk our team of analysts for advice, insights, and perspectives on your specific pricing challenges